X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    This lockdown is ****.
    I'm usually out and about at breakers and could've got you one mate
    To be fair I actually think that a lot of the scrappies might be giving me the brush off simply because its a bracket that'll cost no more than say a tenner posted I reckon.

Where there's a will there's a way & i'll keep hunting.
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
      To be fair I actually think that a lot of the scrappies might be giving me the brush off simply because its a bracket that'll cost no more than say a tenner posted I reckon.

Where there's a will there's a way & i'll keep hunting.
      True.
      I've gave my son the details......he's gonna check his suppliers.
      He's got his own garage now, so if he can help, I'll let you know bud

Comment

This lockdown is ****.
        I'm usually out and about at breakers and could've got you one mate
        Yeah, same here and most of the others I know won't post, not even sure if they're open. You would definitely find one if you were to go diy in the bigger ones that keep the shells for self stripping.

Comment

True.
          I've gave my son the details......he's gonna check his suppliers.
          He's got his own garage now, so if he can help, I'll let you know bud
          Cheers bud, much appreciated.

I've got a couple of "possible" leads but still nothing confirmed..
          Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
            Yeah, same here and most of the others I know won't post, not even sure if they're open. You would definitely find one if you were to go diy in the bigger ones that keep the shells for self stripping.
            I'm currently restricted to the Interwebnet only or phone calls because i'm currently in the Middle East working.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
              I'm currently restricted to the Interwebnet only or phone calls because i'm currently in the Middle East working.
              Yeah, was more of a reference to what Rab said about anyone not being able to go and find one at the moment as things are

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                Yeah, was more of a reference to what Rab said about anyone not being able to go and find one at the moment as things are
                I won't give in though ... hunt, hunt,, hunt & then hunt some more.

Cheers gents

Comment

I'm sure we'll all keep an eye out anyway, however restricted

Comment

You probably already have but that well known auction site, search " breaking vauxhall insignia "
                    Trawl through them and just ask sellers if they may have the part if they are breaking one .
                    That's how I found a part for my car
                    Attach a picture, it's a bit of a slog but it turned up trumps fir me .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      You probably already have but that well known auction site, search " breaking vauxhall insignia "
                      Trawl through them and just ask sellers if they may have the part if they are breaking one .
                      That's how I found a part for my car
                      Attach a picture, it's a bit of a slog but it turned up trumps fir me .
                      Yeah totally all over that pal, must of "so far" sent this request to about 15 different breakers, only 2 have a replied & they've canned the shell with them on and the rest haven't got back to me.

I've got a place local to where I live that have replied to an email I sent them, they've got a few insignia's in..... I'm 4000 miles away in the Gulf, plus it's not exactly an essential journey ( well it is really )

Comment

Sorry Foz for interjecting .
                        I do understand your situation,and I wish you a safe and speedy return, when allowed
                        Seems like there's quite a few people on here looking fir that part for you which is fantastic and shows the love for one another on here .
                        Which is sadly missing on other forums.
                        Take care Foz

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                          Sorry Foz for interjecting .
                          I do understand your situation,and I wish you a safe and speedy return, when allowed
                          Seems like there's quite a few people on here looking fir that part for you which is fantastic and shows the love for one another on here .
                          Which is sadly missing on other forums.
                          Take care Foz
                          That's a big 10-4

All the best pal

Comment

Got one

Thanks for all the help folks, much appreciated.

Certainly a very helpful bunch & that's the difference between just a standard Forum & a decent Forum... It's the members that make it.

Thanks again all

Comment

Working...
                            X