***FREE TO COLLECTOR SEE DESCRIPTION ***BBS 19inch wheels for Insignia A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***FREE TO COLLECTOR SEE DESCRIPTION ***BBS 19inch wheels for Insignia A

THESE WHEELS HAVE NOW FOUND A NEW HOME (16.02.24)
    I am doing some more loft clearing. In the past I sold or gave away some tyres.
    I want to give away to a forum member a set of 19inch BBS R/S GT alloy wheels. I think I bought them about 2014 and were on a 2011, and then a 2016 Insignia that I had in the past. For the last fe years they have been boxed in my loft. They are genuine BBS forged wheels, and were very expensive when new. they are in boxes, but not the original BBS boxes. Please note the photo of these wheels on my old black car shows the car fitted with lowering springs. This stance suits the wheels in my view. Click image for larger version  Name:	82744809-794F-4F53-9166-E4B90E17BD9F.jpg Views:	13 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	362473 Click image for larger version  Name:	88E7FECD-1498-4654-AFC8-3D472086C241.jpg Views:	13 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	362474 Click image for larger version  Name:	C66F80E9-7492-455A-AC38-4311D13197A4.jpg Views:	13 Size:	94.5 KB ID:	362475 Click image for larger version  Name:	230E2873-9E7E-4244-86A7-52137ED8C479.jpg Views:	14 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	362476 Click image for larger version  Name:	60D0E9A2-9BD8-494E-BC2D-468AB88BF9EA.jpg Views:	13 Size:	171.4 KB ID:	362477

Anyone who can collect them (DH5 Durham/Sunderland) can have them free. Sorry can’t arrange a courier and don’t want them being collected by courier.

They are fitted with the correct spigot rings for Insignia A. The standard Insignia wheel nuts (22mm socket) and locking nuts will not work, too big, but I have a more or less full set of old smaller diameter nuts (19mm socket), or you can buy a set of suitable nuts.

Condition is pretty much as the photos. No scrapes or major scratches. I am prepared to give them to a forum member, rather than try and sell them on ebay or Gumtree and have random people contact me, asking me if they will fit old BMWs etc. I believe these wheels will NOT fit Insignia B. PM if you want them. Sorry I can’t send them.
    Last edited by PeterM; 16-02-2024, 07:19 PM.

Very generous of you indeed bud...

Comment

Just a thaught but because this member is getting a good set of alloys för free .it would be nice for the recipient of these to donate to the forum or to a good cause.
      But of course its up to the individual.and it is of course optional .

Sent from my A063 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I'm kinda tempted

Comment

Moved to correct section and modified title.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            I'm kinda tempted
            Leave some for the rest of us! I’m tempted to just seeing when my mate is working up Sunderland!

Comment

At this price they won't be around for long.but I hope they do go to a good long standing member who will appreciate them.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by G!zzard1533 View Post

Leave some for the rest of us! I’m tempted to just seeing when my mate is working up Sunderland!
                Go for it bud.....if you want them get it organised and get ur mate to pick them up....but be quick
                as lizzard-t says, they won't be around long.....only a 2 hour drive for me remember....these wud be winter wheels for me ....and I'd get rid of the atomics

And to mirror what Paul said, I hope they go to a long standing member and not some cnut who appears with a issue then pisses off til their next issue arises.

( just to let uz know.....I'm sparkled oot ma nut with my medication....
                So I kinda get near the knuckle with my opinion when I'm like this)

Comment

Go for it bud.....if you want them get it organised and get ur mate to pick them up....but be quick
                  as lizzard-t says, they won't be around long.....only a 2 hour drive for me remember....these wud be winter wheels for me ....and I'd get rid of the atomics

And to mirror what Paul said, I hope they go to a long standing member and not some cnut who appears with a issue then pisses off til their next issue arises.

( just to let uz know.....I'm sparkled oot ma nut with my medication....
                  So I kinda get near the knuckle with my opinion when I'm like this)
                  they are far to good for winter wheels! It’s 4 hours for me and my mate ain’t up there until April.

plan B is being thought of whilst your in La La lane

Comment

they are far to good for winter wheels! It’s 4 hours for me and my mate ain’t up there until April.

plan B is being thought of whilst your in La La lane
                    Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy these are top class narcotics I've bought.

Shite....my fingers are actually typing what I'm thinking instead of the other way around.

Wait there's a unicorn at my door asking me to go and slide on a rainbow with him

Comment

And ano there too good as a winter wheel, but I'll look after them

Comment

Just keep taking the meds RAB I love a person who speaks what there fingers are typing . rather than thinking.the mind anethistises the real thoughts .
                        If anyone is a Tanker I'll call them a tanker.
                        If there's a unicorn in the downstairs toilet then I know I've reached heaven.

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy these are top class narcotics I've bought.

Shite....my fingers are actually typing what I'm thinking instead of the other way around.

Wait there's a unicorn at my door asking me to go and slide on a rainbow with him
                          I’ve been to the Scottish HIGHlands myself

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            Just keep taking the meds RAB I love a person who speaks what there fingers are typing . rather than thinking.the mind anethistises the real thoughts .
                            If anyone is a Tanker I'll call them a tanker.
                            If there's a unicorn in the downstairs toilet then I know I've reached heaven.

If the corniun offers me a ride, I'm taking it....it'll be the 1st ride in a longtime

Comment

I’ve been to the Scottish HIGHlands myself
                              I'm not in the HIGHlands.......but I'm bloody damn close tonight.

ohhhh I just love PREGABLIN

Comment

Working...
                              X