Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super rare gas guzzler

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...=dh62tl&page=1
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Noice, don't see them often

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
      Noice, don't see them often

especially on that model year,,normally earlier years....very rare indeed on a 13
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

especially on that model year,,normally earlier years....very rare indeed on a 13
        Same engine as the vxr I imagine but less power?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
          Same engine as the vxr I imagine but less power?

yeah,exact same motor,just detuned to 260ps

Comment

My son used to have a Vectra Estate 2.8 Turbo ex police. It was only an SRI spec and no signs it was anything out of the ordinary except the huge 4 pot front brakes and Xenon headlights. It was a real flying machine, but the 500 a year road tax did it for him in the end on top of the MPG.

Andy

Comment

Ummmmm that's going to be fantastically cheap to run .
              noice looking !

104 pearl necklace

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Stood there looking so innocent. Very nice.

Comment

That's a stunning sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    That's a stunning sleeper
                    I know what you mean, it doesn't exactly scream speed when you look at it. Would love to this at a set of lights with a boy racer..... Bye

Comment

Working...
                    X