Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Vauxhall, but one of worst repair jobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Vauxhall, but one of worst repair jobs...

Was just browsing and came across this Mondeo.

I've seen repair jobs good and bad, but to leave a job like this has got to be one of the worst boj jobs I've seen.

What gets me with cars I'm seeing on Cat N and Cat S at the minute is that it would have cost very little to actually make it tidy, waste of a car, time and the effort.

You'll see what I mean, take a look at pictures 10, 11 and 12 in the following link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2019-FORD...-127635-2958-0

It's not difficult is it to tidy this up when repairing....

I wouldn't touch one, you could never be sure the airbags would work if they had even replaced them and in my opinion if there is damage to the passenger safety cell, e.g. A B or C pillars then it shouldn't be on the road!

Comment

You cannot polish a turd end of!
      to me that looks like a cut and shunt !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        You cannot polish a turd end of!
        to me that looks like a cut and shunt !
        Thats exactly what I thought.
        Its not hard to make that look right, but this repair job is shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          I wouldn't touch one, you could never be sure the airbags would work if they had even replaced them and in my opinion if there is damage to the passenger safety cell, e.g. A B or C pillars then it shouldn't be on the road!
          I have no worries with cars being repaired, as long as im satisfied with the repair and its structurally secure, this repair just scares thje life out of me, the way its been cut and joined is so bad I would seriously be scared about being him in the side.

Comment

Working...
          X