Had to share lovely Cavalier....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to share lovely Cavalier....

I still have a lot of love for the good old Cavaliers, having lived in many of them.

This one does look a true gem.

Wish I had the time, space, excess cash and a garage, I would love buy this.

Always loved the Saloon SRI in Red.

Have a look at this one guys, an appreciating classic.

Had a few myself, was a great motor for everyday use with a family and a dog at the time, Obviously had the hatch back version!

Comment

They were and still are amazing cars
      my first was a sri in deep red brought from a trader for 300 i thaught I had finally arrived with that car
      ​​​​until a discoverhe must of had a habit of picking his nose and wiping it on the seat ! Then some nomad trued to kick it by breaking the steering lock , got paid out 800 on the insurance brought it back from them repaired it for 150 and sold it for 500 what a car
      my next was a ls in pastel blue
      then another ls in deep red
      And my final one was a cdx with all the toys
      suffered head gasket failure on the M23 .
      they were all fabulous cars then I fell in love with thd vectra B .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Had a Rembrandt Silver Sri 130 saloon and stuck a set of 7x15 five spoke alloys on it. Great car, had to have a Multilock gearshift lock to stop the tw4ts nicking it. Then moved onto the Vectra b's.

Comment

Cracking cavalier,,they'll not be many left in that condition now
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Real nice one that
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
            X