sports leather on gumtree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    Well the car is coming from newcastle on a flatbed the rac could not get it to start what an effing day
    Holy fook.......cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Kel,contact vx mods,,,he will do you some custom looms for the seats,in order to get the full electrics on seats to work....they're only partial electric on the Sri

Cheers Dave ive had a reply from him £160 supplied and fitted , ive now paid 80 quid for the seats , so not to bad

off to mexico on friday, so will get it sorted on return

Comment

Cheers Dave ive had a reply from him £160 supplied and fitted , ive now paid 80 quid for the seats , so not to bad

off to mexico on friday, so will get it sorted on return
        Nice one mate...enjoy your hols
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers Dave , the cars still a non starter though had my mechanic out today , checked all the fuses etc his diagnostic machine came up with 12 fault codes

his mates coming round tomorow with his machine to reset it or something

Comment

Hope you get the 'gremlins' out and get it sorted
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers Dave , the cars still a non starter though had my mechanic out today , checked all the fuses etc his diagnostic machine came up with 12 fault codes

Not so good mate.

I'll give ya £500 for the non runner......but with cloth seats

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Not so good mate.

I'll give ya £500 for the non runner......but with cloth seats
                Oh RBH ! what about the wheels????
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post

Oh RBH ! what about the wheels????
                  Good call Howy......I'll take them, only because I need to "drag" it onto the truck, so I'll off load them once I get it home

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Good call Howy......I'll take them, only because I need to "drag" it onto the truck, so I'll off load them once I get it home

Comment

Motor sorted now?

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post

Motor sorted now?
                        He'll not be bothered,,,,will be sitting having a drink,on a longhauler to Mekiko
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                        X