Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The big question? PS4 or XBOX ONE.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big question? PS4 or XBOX ONE.......

Go for the egg box. But id hold out for more games to be released on the new consoles.

ps4 is 1080p and xbox one is 720p upscaled to 1080p. Pictures quality is slightly less on the xbox bt you wont really notice but the xbox is smoother in terms of frames per second. But unless your a hardcore gamer you wont notice much difference in gameplay between the two

i have xbox 360 and Ps4, and i will say??PS4!

Comment

My son has had his xbox one since Jan and he wants me to sell it already
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Xbox One for me, tried both & just prefer the feel of the controller & they way Xbox works. FYI you need to pay for PSN now if you are using it on the PS4 so I wouldn't let paying for Online access affect your decision.

Comment

Xbox as the ps has controls for small??girly hands

Comment

I personally would go for the PS4, basically because i have owned all the other Playstations.

Comment

Who really cares about the technical nonsense? Play whatever console you enjoy most & if your into online get the same one as your mates haha

Comment

last one I had was a Nintendo gamecube
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                X