Bose sound 6 channel graphic equalizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bose sound 6 channel graphic equalizer

I have just been reading on the Bose automotive website FAQ's. Take a look at question 5 which describes why there is no graphic equaliser as each individual speak has its own customised EQ curve.

http://www.bose.com/...e/faq/index.jsp

On the Vx configurator they state there are 6 channels of customised equalization - I guess this is what they refer to?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

bose system In the saloon has two base speakers in the rear shelf it is not on the raised floor like the hachback

Comment

Should be in the boot somewhere
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The Vauxhall Insignias to my knowledge have never had the 6-channel graphic equaliser (certainly isn't on mine) and the spec on the configurator states that it is 6 channels of customised sound suggesting that it is pre-programmed into the digital signal processor. However,I have come across this on the Opel Ireland website that states there is now a 6 channel graphic equaliser so you can customise the sound yourself. I wonder if this is just on the new models?

http://www.opel.ie/v...nt/general.html
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

BigMelt, on 19 January 2016 - 08:24 PM, said:
          Vauxhall/Opel made a mistake in the literature as it is only three channel not six.

If that's the case then they are continuing to make the same mistake as to the best of my knowledge the literature has not changed

Comment

BigMelt, on 19 January 2016 - 08:33 PM, said:
            Apparently the owners handbook has been amended but unsure about the brochures.

Still states "six channels of customised equalisation" on the configurator too

Comment

Working...
            X