sport power train performance setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sport power train performance setting

Basically what you see in the sport feature in config menu, controls what the sport button does, i would make sure all is ticked, for some serious fun

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
    Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Is it because your's is diesel and doesn't have flexride??
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

On mine, you can change the steering, suspension and throttle sensitivity in sports mode.??I believe that was an option for most others though, apart from the 4x4 version and the higher spec petrols (2.0T and VXR etc)??

Comment

Duct, on 12 May 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:
        Thats very odd then, as mine is 2.0 turbo petrol 4x4 sri.

I can alter lock settings, some light settings, climate control and audio settings. But that seems all I can do.

Does yours have Flexride???If not, you won't be able to alter the settings.??Again i beleive that Flexride was a selectable option on everything but the VR and Country Tourer?

Comment

Erm,I've got three buttons on my flexride!
          sigpic

Comment

Oor thanks,

Dunt say TC on it though !
            sigpic

Comment

Without looking,I know I've normal,sport and another on the outside,

Just carnt think what it is ?
              sigpic

Comment

What year is your car???That may help us.

Comment

2011 and petrol of corse,
                  sigpic

Comment

Logosgil, on 13 May 2014 - 10:14 PM, said:
                    Oor thanks,

Dunt say TC on it though !

It does not say TC but it is represented by the TC Symbol

Comment

You press the TC button once that turns off TC. If you press it and hold it down it also turns off ESP. Both lights should light up on the dash.

Comment

Of the three,my sport button is in the middle,the TC button is for normal?
                        sigpic

Comment

Logosgil, on 13 May 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:
                          Of the three,my sport button is in the middle,the TC button is for normal?

Just checked. Yours is a VXR, so slightly different

Comment

Normal for you is no buttons pressed (no lights on), Bring it down to me and i show you

Comment

I really want to know how much of a difference between your Sport and VXR mode. To us non vxr drivers the sport button is our VXR mode, does everything your VXR button does and even turn display red, hence i want to know what exactly your sport button does

Comment

Working...
                              X