Regional Organisers for ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Organisers for ID

The sites growth and many members past and present are asking for meets around the country has brought this to our attention.

We need Regional Organisers in these places...

Wales

London upto Nottingham

The South ie : Cornwall, Brighton,Southampton

Scotland

Ireland

I will take on the Northwest

I think were going to need more

But for now

If your interested PM me thanks

bump

Comment

Everyone's too scared

Comment

Clearly... I'm helping Russ for NW

Comment

I'll do london to nottingham. Does that go from bristol to east anglia? Would be good to have some help though. Im in northampton so pretty much in the middle of this area

Comment

I think we need more fix it/ mod meets to be honest. That'll get people out!

Comment

jmagee, on 05 May 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:
              I think we need more fix it/ mod meets to be honest. That'll get people out!

I can do most lighting mods. And have just bought an iobd2 so can read car fault codes. My services can be bought for a drink

Comment

How about anyone from the south? We are left alone.

Comment

Apologies but I believe most of you are in London and upwards. Well we are a minority group in the south. Hence that why I mentioned south - Bournemouth, southampton, portsmouth, salisbury etc etc.

Any suggestions please?

Comment

I'm not in London

Comment

Sorry I meant from London and upwards to scotland and most of you are within this catchment area. Does ths sound correct?

Comment

We that does cover most of the country and therefore must members yes

Comment

nexim, on 05 May 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:
                          Could I make a suggestion? It may be worth splitting it up even further.. A region like 'the south' is quite a big area to cover, especially if its looking to arrange meets.

I agree. South is quite a big area. Cornwall to dover is a long way. Think we need a map of the uk and divid it up into areas that are fair reasonable to manage and where distances are not to big so we can have regular small meets and 1 or 2 big meets a year

Comment

mmiah, on 05 May 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

I agree. South is quite a big area. Cornwall to dover is a long way. Think we need a map of the uk and divid it up into areas that are fair reasonable to manage and where distances are not to big so we can have regular small meets and 1 or 2 big meets a year

+1

Comment

Splitting the country in these following areas is a better idea.

For Scotland better to split that into North and South.

Comment

Working...
                              X