Rattle from seatbelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rattle from seatbelt

Me too. Sorry to say boys I've had it for 12 months and can't see what it could be. Let me know if you find it

How did you fix it? The sunglasses holder had crossed my mind

Comment

Sunglasses holder????Where's that then, or is it something else i don't have

Comment

ghost.rider, on 20 May 2014 - 08:38 PM, said:
        Sunglasses holder????Where's that then, or is it something else i don't have />
        above the drivers door fastened to the head cloth

Comment

Markymarcus71, on 20 May 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:
          above the drivers door fastened to the head cloth

Nah.??Like i suspected! Not there.??Same as my boot light - Not there.??Mind you, may car is only a MY14 car, so probably dropped from the spec!

Comment

no boot light at all.??Its not part of the new insignia spec anynore, so the sunglasses holder is likely the same.??Looking at your link on ebay though

Comment

ghost.rider, on 21 May 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:
              no boot light at all.??Its not part of the new insignia spec anynore,

Really??? That is shocking.

Comment

Couldn't be buying a car without a boot light. Wouldn't know how to put one in from scratch!

Comment

I have two sources of an annoying buzz.

The door locking button on the driver's door. And the driver's side upper seat belt mount.

The latter is the most annoying as at certain speeds, it sounds like a bluebottle buzzing just behind my ear.

I think it is the plastic shield that covers the seat belt height adjuster, buzzing against the aperature in the fixed door pillar trim.

I think the cure would be to remove the pillar trim and fix a thin strip of felt around the hole that seatbelt mounting fits through.
                  Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Working...
                  X