Ash can you find the thread on genoim from ie

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Ash can you find the thread on genoim from ie
      I'll have a look

Comment

This one

Link expired
        Last edited by marko301; 04-05-2021, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah that's it
          And this thread

Link expired
          Last edited by marko301; 04-05-2021, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Ok guys thanks to marko converting it for me heres the facelift dashboard for you [emoji846]

Comment

Links in posts 18 & 19 no longer work
              link in 19 redirects to many pages.
              Mods might consider removing tia.

Comment

Originally posted by no1baggiesfan View Post
                Links in posts 18 & 19 no longer work
                link in 19 redirects to many pages.
                Mods might consider removing tia.
                It's a four year old thread, mate. It's to be expected links will die. There's usually valuable discussions gone on in older threads so we tend to leave them.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

It's a four year old thread, mate. It's to be expected links will die. There's usually valuable discussions gone on in older threads so we tend to leave them.
                  I understand bud, I just thought I'd highlight it for safety as I just clicked one of them and my phone went crazy opening window after window , didn't want anyone getting issues off those links, I'm paranoid about dodgy links, too many scams going about these days.
                  cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by no1baggiesfan View Post

I understand bud, I just thought I'd highlight it for safety as I just clicked one of them and my phone went crazy opening window after window , didn't want anyone getting issues off those links, I'm paranoid about dodgy links, too many scams going about these days.
                    cheers.
                    Hmmm...We can't be having that...I've removed the links....It was probably trying to send you to one of the sites, lizzard-t likes to visit.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Hmmm...We can't be having that...I've removed the links....It was probably trying to send you to one of the sites, lizzard-t likes to visit.
                      I clicked the links earlier and didn't get anything as to what was said.
                      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I clicked the links earlier and didn't get anything as to what was said.
                        I got a dead link on one and advertise your job here on the other...Maybe it had turned into one of those random website links.

Comment

Yes well sorry its my fault
                          the link was supposed to take you to sheep in speedos and gimp mask .co.uk !

356456666 barrrr barrrrrr kinky sheep!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                          X