Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But apart from that it's okay?

Comment

Yes but good luck with it. They're useless and will pass the blame wherever possible

Comment

You'll need to get it on a code reader. Could be DPF or many other things such as holes in pipes. Odd that you've no warning lights though

Comment

I have an auto Elite160 and just noticed that if I'm in traffic and knock it into neutral, I can go into D without putting my foot on the brake. I have had lots of autos, but could never do that before as I assume it is a safety thing so you can't accidentally knock it into go by mistake.

All you auto owners, can you do this? Is this common to Siggys, or have I a small prob?

Comment

Daveb1089, on 18 December 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:
            I have an auto Elite160 and just noticed that if I'm in traffic and knock it into neutral, I can go into D without putting my foot on the brake. I have had lots of autos, but could never do that before as I assume it is a safety thing so you can't accidentally knock it into go by mistake.

All you auto owners, can you do this? Is this common to Siggys, or have I a small prob?

Hi Dave,

Must admit, every auto I've driven has done this, including my Sig!

HTH...

Comment

I know nothing about a special tool

Comment

Hullo, the open end of a used party popper used to work on another car I had to remove the plastic nut covers.

Haven't tried it on the insignia, but might be worth measuring to see if it does.

Comment

tony.mcvicar, on 06 June 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:
                  Cant seem to get service vehicle soon warning to stop coming on every time I start it I have reset oil to 100 percent on the stalk,, any ideas ? Cheers

If it comes on when you switch the ignition on, not necessarily starting the engine, my money would be on glow plugs. You can check each one with a multimeter.

Comment

It is a relatively common issue. Earlier cars had a recall on it but later cars had a redesigned part although problems are still reported.

Comment

jaystanley, on 28 August 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:
                      Hi I have 2010 cdti se ecoflex 160. I'm getting a intermittent problem with selecting 1st or 2nd gear. Does anyone have any idea what it might be.

The ecoflex gear boxes can be a bit iffy when selecting first & 2nd, especially when the engine is cold. Mine does this but it does ease after changing gears a couple of times.

Comment

Mine can go for weeks without doing it. Sometimes have to do the same but it's sporadic at best

Comment

paulbw67, on 06 November 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:
                          nobody mentioned the rear screen demister not working - I know I'm not the only one.

Any fix for it?

Mine is not working and car is booked into VX on wednesday for them to resolve it,
                          Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Chatman, on 14 November 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Mine is not working and car is booked into VX on wednesday for them to resolve it,

They said nothing was wrong with mine, i never imagined it either. So when they wiggled the wires about it now works fine, i can finnaly see out the back window and not rely just on the beep beeep beeeeeeeep of the sensors
                            Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Lower front grill, passenger side.

Comment

No, not as far as I know. The switch only costs about ?7.

Comment

Working...
                                X