Flexorganiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexorganiser

I did this a few years ago on my fisrt ST. I had to order the parts individually from a dealer parts department.

You will need the following:-

Cat# GM Part# ?? Quantity Description

23 45 592 ??13280723 ?? 4 Rail, Flex Organizer

23 45 301 ??13311680 ?? 8* Cap, Rail, Charcoal anthracite.

73 36 854 ??13142686 ?? 8 Screw, Torx, M5 x 20, Flex Organizer Rails

14 00 906 ??90464538 ?? 8 Nut, Clip, Flex Organizer Rails

* It says 2 caps on the parts diagram, but that would only cover one rail.

Apologies for the odd formatting of the table. The site seems to be overriding my line/column spacings.
    Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

I have found some rails on Vauxhall superstore they are listed in the clearance range but it looks as if the end caps screws and nuts are all no longer available

I did find some sets on eBay.de but they said they wouldn't ship to uk

Vauxhall customer service told me that the parts dept told them the parts are not available other than factory fit

Comment

Lff64, on 12 November 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:
      I have found some rails on Vauxhall superstore they are listed in the clearance range but it looks as if the end caps screws and nuts are all no longer available

I did find some sets on eBay.de but they said they wouldn't ship to uk

Vauxhall customer service told me that the parts dept told them the parts are not available other than factory fit

Perhaps things have changed. But when I fitted them to my 2010 SRi in 2011, I just ordered the parts from my local Arnold Clark dealer parts dept. They took about 2 weeks to come in.

Customer Service are right to say that the flex organiser system is not available as retrofit kit, it never has been. But you should still be able to order the individual components from the dealer parts catalogue.
      Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

I have ordered the flex rails from vauxhall superstore 4x 13280723 which cost £71.80 these turned up today and they have the end caps fitted so they do not need ordering separately

I have also ordered the screws and nuts from the local dealer these are apparently not uk stock and are coming from Germany

Comment

Working...
        X