X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel it for you Mr Wullie.

What industry are you in?

Comment

• Cheers guys I think I’ll be ok been there 15 year so fingers crossed just need to get those planes flying again so we can fix them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
        Cheers guys I think I’ll be ok been there 15 year so fingers crossed just need to get those planes flying again so we can fix them.

Pity mines wasn't........my holiday was cancelled last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Pity mines wasn't........my holiday was cancelled last week.
          Common theme a few folks at work had summer flights cancelled & had rebooked for October hoping it would be safer but these have also been cancelled. Rather quiet so as we’ve to burn up or holidays I’m off for a few days so making a start on the new shed/hutch for the rabbits.

Comment

• Still off for at least another week.
            Rabbit house coming along nicely got most of the frame done had a lot of ground work to do as I’d to fill in where the decking was.

Comment

• Tough times think when you are on furlough, its not bad idea to try and get a delivery driver job or something to get by.

Comment

• Last week of furlough and still working away on the new house for the rabbits.
                When I go back I’ve got 4 weeks holiday to take as we can’t roll them over that’ll give me plenty of time to finish off this.

Comment

• We’re flat out 7 days a week at the moment clocked 74 hours last week. I feel sorry for the people who have lost there jobs over this

Comment

• Too true Samyam, those are the ones who are really suffering.
                    me being what they class as a "front line worker "
                    even though I'm just a heating engineer
                    we really only had 3 months of turn down in work load .
                    i went onto our " code red " program.
                    but through all this our employees decided not to put us on furlough..
                    though my wife's shop was closed and she was put onto furlough.
                    and just when she was going to re-open her shop suffered a major flood which has been going through the insurance company..which is not a fast process.

/4-5( keep smiling and stay happy !

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Only going to get worse I'm afraid. Iv worked all the way through, yes it's a little quieter but company busy on other areas due to what's happened. I'm down money wise, but can handle that, better than no job or money. Think it's going to be a horrible end to the year, if we go in full lockdown again it will finish more people than the first time.
                      It scares me to hell what might happen, people's life's turned upside down, here's hoping the best for everyone, fingers crossed.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Yeah I think the same going to get worse before it gets better. IÂ’m back to work on Monday after being 1 week on 1 week off for a few weeks just need to see how it goes from here on in.

Comment

• i retired in march this year, its been good and bad for me, good i did not need furlogh ( although i was working in early first wave anyway) or lose my job, good i only have wife and me to look after, mortgage paid ( long time ago). good as i have a good pension pot ( but see below)
                          bad pensions invested in stock market ( but not all of them), bad i am old and have had heath problems in my life so suspect kinda vunerable if i catch the virus .
                          bad as i really feel for the good people who will lose thier livelihoods , lose their homes ,& of course family ( esp if they are in care homes)
                          taking it one day at a time at the moment
                          stay safe all
                          dean.m

Comment

• Im so glad I found a permanent job 6 weeks ago,after a brief few weeks of getting the p@ss taken out of me with different work agencies...….as the job situation is gonna get so much worse between now and the end of 2020
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• yep, same here.
                              was on furlough for 14 weeks - fed up and bagged myself a job harking back to my qualifications from years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
                                Last week of furlough and still working away on the new house for the rabbits.

That is not a rabbit house, that is a rabbit mansion

Comment

Working...
                                X