Local pub's opened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local pub's opened

My local has opened,sanitise hands on entering,order pint one end of bar,collect other end and sit down.Keep 2m apart and enjoy night out and reduced opening hours.........
    Use own darts/pool cue,sanitise pool balls after each game! Can't be arsed going!!!!!!!

Last edited by Howy; 07-08-2020, 07:28 PM. Reason: add more
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

don't blame you mate,,not been in one myself since ours reopened again
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The big question is, how long will they be open for?
      They will be the first to close if there is a second wave of the virus.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
        The big question is, how long will they be open for?
        They will be the first to close if there is a second wave of the virus.
        Exactly....the end is nigh........ we're all doomed

Comment

Well I'm sorry but being an ex drinker (15 years dry )
          i cannot see the fascination with any public house that sells the devils drink .
          but down here in LA the fist night they opened there was a big fish fight in one
          it just showed that the young kiddies cannot be trusted .
          through all the lockdown peirod the only thing you could rely on being available in supermarket was alcohol.
          and the other night I was driving through London and there they all were outside a pub in the beer garden ram packed with tea shirt wearing beer swillers not a care in the world about distance .
          as Whitty says that's going to put the cybosh if it comes back .
          as for sanitising your balls after putting them in holes I normally wipe them on the bed sheet and make sure I don't sleep on the wet patch .
          24-35 rubber maids outfit!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            as for sanitising your balls after putting them in holes I normally wipe them on the bed sheet and make sure I don't sleep on the wet patch .
            24-35 rubber maids outfit!
            don't we all

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

don't we all
              Unless yer sister in law cleans up the dregs

Comment

Working...
              X