Any photoshoppers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any photoshoppers on here?

Something I did on our old Vectra, was to colour code the top part of the grill.

Dont know if its possible on the Insignia and dont know how it will look, so interested to see if anyone can do me a photoshop please?

Basically, I am thinking of doing the top thick chrome part in red. Can someone have a play?

Thanks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	268938

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
    Something I did on our old Vectra, was to coloue code the top part of the grill.

Dont know if its possible on the Insignia and dont know how it will look, so interested to see if anyone can do me a photoshop please?

Basically, I am thinking of doing the top thick chrome part in red. Can someone have a play?

Thanks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	268938
    Few people have done it. Think Rab has some photos of it done red.
    RBH

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Basically, this is the look im trying to achieve (this is my dads old car).

.Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	268942
      Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment1.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	268943

Comment

Basically, this is the look im trying to achieve (this is my dads old car).

.Click image for larger version  Name:	attachment.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.0 KB ID:	268942
        Stunning Vectra bud, XP2 kit in Red

Comment

Colour coded grille will look nice as it did on the Vectra. Badge should stay chrome though

Comment

Something like this?

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	121
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	268950

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

Stunning Vectra bud, XP2 kit in Red
              That one was something special, rare to find and that was a totally immaculate example.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                Something like this?

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	121
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	268950
                I did the exact same thing in paint, before I posted on here. I was scared of the pelters for my lack of skills. But yes, thats the desired effect.

Comment

Colour coded grille will look nice as it did on the Vectra. Badge should stay chrome though
                  Yes, chrome ring and badge stay as is.

Comment

That one was something special, rare to find and that was a totally immaculate example.
                    Yeah absolutely, first time i saw one was at the dealer indoor showroom, think it was £15k back then

You still got it bud?

Comment

As long as the final results looks better, who cares about lack of skills?

Comment

Yeah absolutely, first time i saw one was at the dealer indoor showroom, think it was £15k back then
                        You still got it bud?
                        Na mate, we sold it back in 2017, it was so popular with people from Ireland, literally no takers from England, in the end we had 3 people wanting to fly over from Ireland, and thats where it is now.
                        Was a great looking car, a real head turner.

Comment

Na mate, we sold it back in 2017, it was so popular with people from Ireland, literally no takers from England, in the end we had 3 people wanting to fly over from Ireland, and thats where it is now.
                          Was a great looking car, a real head turner.
                          Ar ok. Hope it is well looked after leaving you. Indeed they are stunning, even better if the grilles and fog surround are swapped over to the mesh ones.

Comment

Ar ok. Hope it is well looked after leaving you. Indeed they are stunning, even better if the grilles and fog surround are swapped over to the mesh ones.
                            My dad wanted a red one, I wanted an XP2, even though I drive it about 3 times. If anything this was far too much of a car for him to appreciate but we got best of both worlds.
                            I think it would have been looked after, the chap was saying that he had been looking long and hard for one, hence he made the journey over to buy it.

Was sad to see it go.

Comment

Sounds like it has gone to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                              X