Raising money for Movember!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising money for Movember!!

Hey guys, so I'm doing movember this month so Iv got rid of the grizzly Adam's beard and gone clean shaven for a month to grow a tash for movember.
    This is a really good charity and I do this every year without fail! The aim of the charity is to make it more known about men suffering prostate cancer and mens mental health issues which is becoming a bigger problem every year! In the UK, about 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime which is a scary statistic and More than 47,500 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that's 129 men every day!!
    Also I'm raising money for young men suffering from mental health. In the UK in 2018, there were 6,507 deaths by suicide for men (a rate of 11.2 deaths per 100,000 people). Overall, men accounted for three-quarters of UK deaths by suicide in 2018! Another scary statistic which some people might relate to on this page.
    I will put a link to my movember page and anyone wishing to donate can do so ... I want to add that not one penny goes to me!! Every penny gets sent straight to the movember charity!! Any donation is much appreciated wether it be a couple of pence or a few quid it all adds up for a good cause!! You can all see my progress on my movember page by clicking on the link below.

https://uk.movember.com/mospace/1438...=share-mospace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donated. Well done Shane!

Comment

Donated, great cause. Keep up the good work

Comment

Donated .
        well done Shane !

1@-4 rubber duck!

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Thank you so so so much guys can't tell you how much I appreciate the donations!!

Comment

Donated and I've stuck a notice on the main forum page. I'll leave it up for the month. Good luck, Shane.

On a side note...I had a prostate cancer scare earlier this year. It turned out to be a pretty harsh and persistent water infection but you go through a whole range of emotions while you're waiting for the results.
            Last edited by marko301; 03-11-2020, 09:17 AM.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Donated.
              well done Shane.
              https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Donated and I've stuck a notice on the main forum page. I'll leave it up for the month. Good luck, Shane.

On a side note...I had a prostate cancer scare earlier this year. It turned out to be a pretty harsh and persistent water infection but you go through a whole range of emotions while you're waiting for the results.
                Thank you marko301 I appreciate that!! And I can only imagine the emotions you went through going through that marko. Thank you for the support mate very very much appreciated!!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Donated.
                  well done Shane.
                  Thank you mate very much appreciated!

Comment

Donated pal, it's a great cause. Top man!

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump! Come on everyone...

I'm not one to shy away from nagging members to get involved as you've seen when I run POTM so how about helping Shane raise funds for these great causes? He regularly gets involved on threads when someone is looking for help so why not repay him and do the forum proud by donating a little cash to his charities?
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

C'mon you lot, got to at least double Shane's target!!!
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Bump! Come on everyone...

I'm not one to shy away from nagging members to get involved as you've seen when I run POTM so how about helping Shane raise funds for these great causes? He regularly gets involved on threads when someone is looking for help so why not repay him and do the forum proud by donating a little cash to his charities?
                          Thank you so much marko301 really means a lot, I'm so thankful to be in a forum with some amazing people thank you all so much for your donations!!

Comment

Donated,nice one Shane
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Just donated Shane---good luck!!!!---------Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X