Done that grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done that grill

Got round to spraying the grill,I'm happy with it,wind deflectors fitted ,just some new alloys after crimbo and then a remap and thats me done I think

looks well
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice job,you will think you're done but as a member on here it's very hard to stop !
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

• Rem james
        Rem james commented
        Editing a comment
        I know I try and make myself believe it sometimes though

Haha, then I think I'm done , how many times have I read that over the years

Comment

Active cruise control too....very rare option
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Rem james
          Rem james commented
          Editing a comment
          I know mate,its got lots on it to be fair,it nearly broke me neck the other day when it decided that braking for me was the right thing to do when a car infront was turning the corner to slow,can't wait to get it on the motorway and try it all out,I double masked over that sensor when I was spraying it just incase it caused any problems

Looking good I’ve the same grill in chrome. I did find a company that does the remaps on a rolling hub on your drive I’ll see if I can find details. I sure they said can get upto 200bhp and 350 torque on the 2cdti.

Comment

• Rem james
          Rem james commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate,and that would be brilliant

Good job there R.E.M. .
        on here once you start you cannot stop and members on here lead you down the slippery slope of spending your money!

45-57 good job bob !

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Rem james
          Rem james commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got a slippery slope already pre built,just have to tell the Mrs I can stay on my feet

https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Working...
        X