Dare I mention OpCom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I mention OpCom

Just a question, would i be able to reset my haldex module using this, any help appreciated guys...

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
    Just a question, would i be able to reset my haldex module using this, any help appreciated guys...
    Clive, worth a try.
    but in my experience, the opcom I have doesn't work on the insignia but I believe some do.

The thinkdiag machine might tho

Comment

Cheers Rab, done all I can today with son in law, he has Snap On diagnostics but can't get into Haldex module, the clutch pack actuators have reset and the pump is 100% working so just refresh module and fingers crossed...

Comment

There is one that apparently works and that's OBDeleven. Not used it but stumbled across it whilst searching for haldex reset.
        Here's a link to what I come across: https://www.google.com/amp/s/forums....ex-reset&amp=1

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

What's up with your haldex MR Lizzzzzzzzzzzzard sir ?
          why dose it require re-setting ?
          op-com may be good with older GM cars pre 2014
          but I have never used it on my car for anything or do with he haldex system
          and I think I did once try it just for fun but the diagnostic side of opcom with the haldex is personally rubbish .

10-4 rubber halibert !

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I would assume thinkdiag will do as it is at dealer 'level' tool,drop thinkdiag a message ,just looked on the list that he posted,rear diff module is on it,hth.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Well, from one Lizard to another haha, I had a very slight judder, and I do mean slight, have done the service on it and seemed worse. Checked and topped up the fluid today but still not gone, better than it has been though. Read somewhere about flashing the RDCCM. Just found ScanMyOpel app which has RDCCM listed so will look in the morning and see...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                Well, from one Lizard to another haha, I had a very slight judder, and I do mean slight, have done the service on it and seemed worse. Checked and topped up the fluid today but still not gone, better than it has been though. Read somewhere about flashing the RDCCM. Just found ScanMyOpel app which has RDCCM listed so will look in the morning and see...
                Where are you topping up the fluid mate? Check plug or vent hose?

Comment

Checked at the drain plug, filled till it overflowed, replaced plug and topped up from vent bud...

Comment

When I done mine I filled at check plug and then got an error. Found out that oil didn't fill the pump chamber correctly as there is wall inside.
                    I filled via the vent hose and then undone the check plug and let the excess out until level.
                    I would have thought you would have an error of the oil was too low.
                    Did the pump get taken off and cleaned as I'm sure there's a tiny white filter if I remember correctly on top of it.
                    I had juddering like yours and through acceleration too (was my first post on here as it goes) and all I did was clean pump, change oil and filter.

Comment

Pump wasn't removed bud but gauze on the face was...

Comment

Nick J may have an idea. Hopefully a reset will sort it out.

Comment

Fingers crossed, I'm not too worried as done all I can so can only be a simple thing as its better than it was...

Comment

You will get an error if its not filled correctly, and according to how you have filled it it may not be full.

I filled the fluid from the check plug with the vent hose removed and waited until it overflowed.
                            Then let it drain out of the check plug until it stopped.

Was good a gold after that.
                            You cant "reset" the haldex but you can prime the system with a good workshop tool (we used a snap on tool and it found the haldex pump and was able to cycle it to remove any air locks)
                            Once it's all satisfied then it will auto restet any faults.

My money is on not filled correctly as its a dam chore.

Comment

Working...
                            X