Exhaust option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust option

On my ‘14 2.0 CDTI....I’d like a twin exit exhaust so I’m after info for the rear valance/insert and is there a ‘Y’ pipe that comes of the original system. This was the case with the vec C. Any one with the part numbers?

I had a custom twin pipes made, they even cut the valance to suit.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

You could look for a 2nd hand system or get a custom made one,the rear insert can be cut to suit.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Aftermarket is probably the better way to go if want to buy new. The twin exit set up only came with the 2.0t, 2.8t and bi-turbo set ups afaik and I'm sure the y piece is part of the centre pipe so will be an expensive option. I don't know if the hanger locations will be the same and bolt pattern to front pipe may be different.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
          Aftermarket is probably the better way to go if want to buy new. The twin exit set up only came with the 2.0t, 2.8t and bi-turbo set ups afaik and I'm sure the y piece is part of the centre pipe so will be an expensive option. I don't know if the hanger locations will be the same and bolt pattern to front pipe may be different.

and the 1.6 T
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post

and the 1.6 T
            Learn something new everyday

Comment

They look best with the twin exit tbh
              here's mine at the start....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200201_100605774.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	277423
              https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

And now

Click image for larger version

Name:	123995680_2151697814966862_3440149914355454663_o.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	277425
                https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Working...
                X