Rab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rab

Hope he doesnt mind,but Rab aka RBH hasnt had a good start to the new year....he was admitted to hospital earlier.....covid19,,,,thoughts are with you mate,heres hoping youre feeling better very,very soon.....
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

I second that. Speedy recovery to Rab and huge thoughts for his family.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

My thoughts go out to Rab and his family wishing him a speedy recovery
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Jesus, hope all is well, fingers toes crossed

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thoughts are with him. Top man and hope he pulls through this, fecking covid can go and do one.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope he gets well soon.

Comment

Holly no no ! MR Rab I am sending my thoughts ,my love and my energy for you to get better your a fighter.
              much love to your family as well .
              please let us know as soon as you are allowed to let us know how he is doing MR exclusiv
              he's like "family " to me .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Come on Rab! You can fight this. Don't you go anywhere. Pretend it's a newbie posting a question without first introducing them self. Kick its arse!

Your extended family on here are right behind you. Remember that. Sending all thoughts for a speedy recovery, mate.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

We're all wishing you a speedy recovery...

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Rab we are all thinking of you and your family. Get well soon mate.

Comment

OMG, fingers, toes and all crossed for you and your family Rab...

Comment

Get well soon Rab.

Comment

Come on Rab, we need you to direct newbies to the intro page!! nobody does it like you. Get well soon

Comment

Rab, Thinking of you and your family, keep fighting and look forward to having you back keeping this lot in order. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Comment

Oh no poor Rab. Sending get well wishes to him and his family. He’ll be back in no time I’m sure
                              Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

xbox CrazyLillian
                              instagram @timmy_tourer

Comment

Working...
                              X