No announcement yet.

Rab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As has been said you’re a fighter Rab hope you get through this quickly and back home with your family this place won’t be the same till you’re back good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it matters not i dont know the gentleman well as i have not been here long ,as i wish him well and a speedy recovery sir
      dean.m

Comment

Thinking of you Rab and family,get well soon
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs

Comment

All the best RAB

sigpic

Comment

Ffs speedy recovery buddy

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Wishing you well Rab. and a speedy recovery..
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                Hope he doesnt mind,but Rab aka RBH hasnt had a good start to the new year....he was admitted to hospital earlier.....covid19,,,,thoughts are with you mate,heres hoping youre feeling better very,very soon.....
                As you say not the best start to the new year.

Here’s to a speedy recovery get well soon Bud.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, but hopefully more precautionary then anything too serious.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery RBH

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery Rab.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thoughts with yourself and the family at this time, all the best Rab for a swift recovery.

Comment

had a few whattsapp messages earlier,Rabs blood/oxygen sats yesterday was 68%....today theyve gone up to the mid 80s,,so a little impovement .....68% is really low,must be a struggle to breathe ffs

he said it needs to be upto 95% before theyll consider to let him home.
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Wow, another person who has fallen victim to this.. 3 people now!! ffs.... Get soon better Rab we need you here If someone healthy like Rab has been knocked for 6, hate to think what it'd do for someone like me
                          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                          questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail

Comment

68 is extremely low , I remember my last op, they would not operate until I was at 95,

He won't let covid get the better, he will back policing the forum shortly

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                              Wow, another person who has fallen victim to this.. 3 people now!! ffs.... Get soon better Rab we need you here If someone healthy like Rab has been knocked for 6, hate to think what it'd do for someone like me
                              True he don't drink or smoke, fingers crossed I don't get it , I'd be fecked

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

We all wish him well, we need him back on here. Get well soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X