Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on the Insignia Elite Grand Sport insignia especially the dash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on the Insignia Elite Grand Sport insignia especially the dash...

my next purchase.. any opinions on the dash...

You have the car I upgraded from, a 2012 Sri nav. The new one is a big improvement. I'm guessing if you're going for the elite you'll be looking at 8 inch central display and digital dash. There was an update around 2018/9 that brought new colours and more connectivity, I think upto 3 user profiles. The touch screen is good but too distracting in my opinion to use much on the move but the voice activation works fine.

Comment

8 inch digital cluster
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Opel-Insignia-Infotainment-503333.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	283255

Comment

If you are still looking to buy check specs carefully to make sure you get what you want. Vauxhall used a big parts bin tombola machine when the built the Insignia so it's far from standard specs across the range, even elite spec comes with various packs.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          8 inch digital cluster
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Opel-Insignia-Infotainment-503333.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	283255

That one is nice, but seems like the newest version. So if he's not buying a new one, his dash might look different. But the 8 inch still looks nice.

Comment

well its been a while guys but yeah that's the one but can only afford to a 16 or 17 plate though.... and not until September so hoping to latch onto one with a HUD. Missed one about 3 weeks ago for 12500 with 40k n 17 plate.... bugger .. Now ive got a service screen come up on my 2012 estate sri.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Gough View Post
              well its been a while guys but yeah that's the one but can only afford to a 16 or 17 plate though.... and not until September so hoping to latch onto one with a HUD. Missed one about 3 weeks ago for 12500 with 40k n 17 plate.... bugger .. Now ive got a service screen come up on my 2012 estate sri.
              To be honest, the HUD is nice and functions well, but I wouldn't make it a deal breaker. I think the 8" driver display is more valuable then the HUD. I do like the HUD but could live without it.

Comment

yeah i agree.... it was as i saw this one for sale... to be honest my main need is the electric folding mirrors because i live on a narrow street... But guess what theve stoped doing them... Ive got a bundle of cash but cant get them on what im looking for.. A 2ltr elite nav??

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Gough View Post
                  You'll not get a 16 plate GS, earliest reg is 17. Spec was fairly consistent up to the end of 2018, then they started b*GG*ring about with add-ons, you may find bits missing, such as the stainless for plates, rear wiper etc. on later models
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                  X