Donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation

Good morning everyone. I have a little reminder set up on my phone so I can make an annual donation to the forum. It popped up this morning so I promptly donated. It's not a massive amount. Just 20 quid but every little helps, right? Anyway...As a fellow member (without my mod hat on) I'd like to invite you to join me. It doesn't have to be 20 quid. It can be as little or as much as you can afford. As I said...Every little helps.

Although you'll see a number of us floating around with Moderator tags or Forum Admin tags in our profile, The only one footing the bill for running costs of this great forum is Site Admin. He never asks us for a penny so why not show him our appreciation by sticking our hands in our pockets. If you've never donated or its been a while since your last one, why not join me?

If you'd like to donate, just hit the Donations tab at the top of the forum or click here.

Thanks!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

£20.00 recurring, set up and paid .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I donate frequently throughout the year, but I've now set up a monthly one.

Great idea.

Comment

£20 done and paid, quick, easy, painless and a small price to pay for the knowledge and help found throughout the forum.

Comment

• lizzard-t
          lizzard-t commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a big 10-4 MR Humbug Sir .
          And the absolute wackeyness of some of the participants.
          Though I'm 100% serious!

10-47888 rubber gloves!

£40 donated as a thank you to the forum
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

To all who have donated, sincere thanks, i was wondering why all the emails from PayPal!!

For those who cannot or choose not to, your continued engagement in keeping this place alive is enough, we don't even mind if you don't have an insignia.

Thank you all for making this the place it is, whatever it is we are doing we seem to be doing it right as we still get high activity levels where so many other great site have dwindled due to faceache groups. That is down to all of you, in particular the mods and admins creating such a friendly place to visit.

Hopefully sometime soon we can get back out there and get some meets, I'm expecting big attendances as I'm sure any excuse for a day out will be jumped at....

Comment

Donated
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Donated

Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Did mine when I joined a week or so ago. Small price to pay for such a fine forum, and all the help and advice that comes with it.

Comment

Just donated to the forum----not been very active on the forum lately because of health issues but its still worth the small donation for the information and help that is available-------Dave

Comment

Just donated myself. Forum has helped me out many times so it's the least I can do

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Donated!

Comment

Wasnt much, but made another donation, it all helps

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                        X