Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I overpriced my car

THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD

Just after advice on pricing for my car. It’s a 62 plate elite 55000 miles and full MOT. How much would I be looking at pricing it sensibly been up a few weeks and no offers or enquiries.

I won’t say how much it’s up for or put a link just after a rough price.

thanks.

diesel/petrol,,,hatch or estate ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It’s diesel auto hatch

Comment

30 and a 2nd hand hoover
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Have you got good pictures of it on the advert ?
          and a good write up of its positives ?
          im finding at the moment as I'm looking fir a car you get some weird pictures and a one sentence.
          write up .
          im going to do my David Dickinson bit and say 7000 tops !

256-3567788 a real Bobby Dazzler !

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Danfpu View Post
            THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD

Just after advice on pricing for my car. It’s a 62 plate elite 55000 miles and full MOT. How much would I be looking at pricing it sensibly been up a few weeks and no offers or enquiries.

I won’t say how much it’s up for or put a link just after a rough price.

thanks.
            If you were to put a link up, it would help people give you a more accurate price

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              Have you got good pictures of it on the advert ?
              and a good write up of its positives ?
              im finding at the moment as I'm looking fir a car you get some weird pictures and a one sentence.
              write up .
              im going to do my David Dickinson bit and say 7000 tops !

256-3567788 a real Bobby Dazzler !
              For a 62 plate.....behave
              https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

I would say that if in good condition with no faults with FSH and if its had the cambelt and water pump done and oil pump seal done then 6500 tops.
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Comment

well . i would say. look on autotrader at similar cars, look on e bay at listed AND sold cars , and check some of the free guides, parkere etc ,to give you a idea if you are in the right ball park or too high ? its worth what someone will pay which is not always what you consider or even it real it to be worth
                    dean.m

Comment

I've just part Ex my 64 Techline Auto with 43700 on the clock excellent Cond for 5250, it's now on J Davys forecourt in Basingstoke for 7330ish. its a great motor if anyone wants one!!! only changed to upgrade to a 2 year old GS VXline.

Comment

No service history just a handful of receipts as was never planning on selling the car and I’m a mechanic so do oil and filters myself. Does have some good pictures of last time I did a deep clean in summer 12 months MOT advisories was 2 rear tyres low 2.6+2.9mm. Cambelt not been done that was this years job.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...IAAOSwSwBgFrF6

this is top the link. If it’s not allowed please remove the link.

Comment

Although people think aftermarket grills look cool (which they do) to me it screams boy racer and that it's potentially been ragged.

I can imagine you might be turning people away. Issue with the Insignia is that there is 10 a penny. Car is close to 10 years old so doing the timing belt will get people's attention and it might be worth doing.

Comment

private sale 5500 - these are going for 6000 - 6500 this year and mileage at dealers

Comment

I know the grill isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but better than missing a badge. May have provisionally sold for just under asking. Just hard to price a car in this day and age everyone thinking they worth more
                              Last edited by Danfpu; 25-02-2021, 06:43 PM. Reason: Stupidness

Comment

Working...
                              X