No announcement yet.

Other sig drivers on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't bother. I did do with the Vectra, since then i learnt, and gave up after that . Unless they are a modified version then its worth a look, to see what tw*t is driving that

Comment

Originally posted by JillyC View Post

Yeah, its the BT/Openreach thing that makes people want to drive into you. less to do with it being a van...

i always notice more of the same car i'm driving. its weird how the brain does that!
      Hahaha. No comment!

Comment

I alway look out for other Insignia's, and what I have noticed since I got mine last year is how many people actually look at mine too, especially other drivers of red one's....I do the same.

Never had I noticed this when I previously had the flip chip one, then again I used to hide most of the time as that was just a work tool, now I take pride in my ride.

Comment

I too am fairly courteous on the road. However the very first time I drove our new Insignia Tourer last week, another Sig Tourer passed us in the opposite direction and gave us a nod and a smile so I shall do the same to other Sigs.

Comment

Working...
          X