Missing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing thread

We we seem to be missing a thread or 2 . Was it that bully Exclusive?
    Must admit i was starting to get a little wound up with it all. Must apologise i may have used some bad words .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    We we seem to be missing a thread or 2 . Was it that bully Exclusive?
    Must admit i was starting to get a little wound up with it all. Must apologise i may have used some bad words .

P30 lite using Tapatalk
    I hadn't said anything and the fukkwit had the audacity to pm me and tell me I was a bully.

Was nowt to do with me
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

I missed all the fun!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        I missed all the fun!
        Me too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Huh? What have I missed ?

Do tell....

Comment

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
            Huh? What have I missed ?

Do tell....
            From what I can make out. Sparkybhoy liked black wheels so they banned him.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

I missed all the fun!
              As forum admin you should have superpowers, right? Can't you use your superpowers to resurrect those threads from the dead?

Comment

I've missed whatever is was. At least give us a gist of what happened. As my sister who went to Australia, would say. "Have we missed a bit of a blue"
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

From what I can make out. Sparkybhoy liked black wheels so they banned him.
                  OK, Phew, I'm safe then....

Comment

OK, Phew, I'm safe then....

Ow dear, I've got my self partly black wheels as summer wheels, should I be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                      Me too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                      I'm sure you'll catch up in a couple of years

Comment

He even called me racist because I said he was from JOCKISTAN

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          He even called me racist because I said he was from JOCKISTAN
                          Guys, you have got ot ressurect that thread, we're due a giggle. Or show us a snapshot !!

I agree though, you are a colour'ist, you dont like people who have cars in a colour other than red

Comment

I agree though, you are a colour'ist, you dont like people who have cars in a colour other than red
                            I'm actually offended that you think that of me

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              I'm actually offended that you think that of me
                              Sorry, I will get my coat..................

See the thing is, I now dont know if you are winding me up or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X