Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I plugged the facebook used map update usb in and it worked a treat

Comment

Can you post photo of the software version, map version from your headunit please.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

No because I just made it up, I havn't even tried it but thought I'd get you all going

Comment

Originally posted by Aikon58 View Post
          No because I just made it up, I havn't even tried it but thought I'd get you all going
          thought it sounded too good to be true.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

But now this phone thing that isn't highlighted isn't highlighted, even though I don't know what it did anyway

Comment

But everything else is working as should be

Comment

But now this phone thing that isn't highlighted isn't highlighted, even though I don't know what it did anyway
                  But everything else is working as should be
                  So you did plug a usb in to try the update? I'm getting confused.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

So you did plug a usb in to try the update? I'm getting confused.
                    Yes I put the usb stick in as Plasma said it will come up with prompts first before bricking the unit, which it did and said I won't be able to use navi and weather and I can keep driving, so I let it do it's thing and when it finished (which I never saw as I wasn't in the car) it all went back to normal accept the phone and mic pic on my screen is not highlighted, but I didn't know what to do with that bit even when it was working.

And that's the info on the screen that Matt asked for with the map number ect

Comment

So my question is what is this USB thingy you stuck in the hole
                      have you a photo of it
                      And where did you get it from ?
                      Mad eyed frankie who sells things with tyre marks on them ?

123-46666 confused. Com!

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                        So my question is what is this USB thingy you stuck in the hole
                        have you a photo of it
                        And where did you get it from ?
                        Mad eyed frankie who sells things with tyre marks on them ?

123-46666 confused. Com!
                        It's a genuine one that I purchased from the book face

Comment

So I am now confused, did it update or fail, one minute you say works, next you say you didn't, then you say you did, then you say you just left it and didn't see what happened.
                          Think I'm walking away from this thread , just for my own sanity.

10.4 was indecisive but now not sure, changes mind faster than a working ladies knickers go up and down !

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Basically this thread started from the other closed thread about updating the sat nav with my face ache used USB stick.

I didn't know what went on in the closed thread after hours but guessed someone got banned or on detention or something

So to spice it up about it not working by everyone apart from the banned person who got banned because he said it would work I just said this morning that it worked just to wind you up because no-one expected it to work, including myself

So I had a spare hour this afternoon so thought I'd stick it in and see what happens.

Well I stuck it in and as far as I'm aware it updated.....

You asked for proof of map number or software to prove it worked, so I uploaded the photos I took so you could verify it updated

But also hoping that those in the know could tell me why the mobile with mic bit isn't highlighted and what does it do ??

Comment

plasma Is this the latest map software and do you know why the phone with mic isn't highlighted anymore and what was it's purpose ?

Comment

I will look into the numbers tomorrow, once i've finished scamming people tonight, but would be very surprised if it did update due to my experience with them but wont say that i cannot be wrong on occasion if someone got a stick which is not locked to a vin. Will also do a video of what happens in my experience when you try to use a stick not coded to vehicle as well
                                Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                                questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Working...
                                X