Rear parking sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear parking sensors

Hi Guys, have a facelift insignia Tourer, am replacing rear bumper, have purchased one with parking sensors in, complete with the harness in the bumper. Will there be another harness to connect to, when old bumper removed? If not what can be done to make them work..
    thanks

Hello Paul
    now I'm qualified in talking out my vent pipe !
    But if you car has not got parking sensors as standard then its a complete ball sack trying to get that features to work
    gone of the days of just swapping parts over like a MR potato head.
    There's wiring looms modules and of course programming to consider which are all expensive.
    Your vest bet us to buy an after market set and install them.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Ok , would the aftermarket kit work with the original Vauxhall sensors, they are colour coded to match the bumper. Also are the aftermarket ones same diameter as the genuine ones, thanks for your help

Comment

Unfortunately the aftermarket sensors would not work with the ones already fitted
        as far as size the aftermarket kit may fit the holes snug
        look on that well known auction site
        i brought a set made by cisbro.it has everything, and simple instructions that simple I even understood them
        also they do come in many different colours so matching up is not so bad .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Ok, thanks for your advice, will measure the hole in bumper and go from their.. cheers

Comment

Hi, just to confirm, when I removed the genuine sensor, I measured the diameter of the hole 18mm, did your vehicle have the holes already in the bumper or did you drill them , was wondering if the 18mm aftermarket sensors would fit in the Vauxhall hole.. thanks

Comment

Hello Paul. Mine didn't have the holes , I fitted mine with the bumper still on .because I'm a lazy person
              if 18mm is the size of the sensor body and not the size of the sensor head ( the part you see ) then it will fit .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
              X