Green list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green list

See some holiday destinations got downgraded yesterday......for now ......wonder if we get on the plane in September,,which was postponed from September 2020
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Yeah, let's hope so. Get a little bit of normality back...

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't see anything that opens up this summer being cancelled again. I think if restrictions return in any way it won't be until the winter...I'd say grab it while you can.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It's also worth checking what restrictions they have In the destination, for example curfews etc, this will help in making your mind up as to whether to go or move it again dave

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

We're due to go to France the last two weeks in August, as it stands as we are all double vaccinated we can get in with no restrictions and there are no curfews so the only issue would be what we have to do upon returning here. We need Boris to move France to green or remove quarantine for double vaccinated people and we are all sorted!!

For what its worth currently cases in France are way lower than ours and the vaccinations are just behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
            We're due to go to France the last two weeks in August, as it stands as we are all double vaccinated we can get in with no restrictions and there are no curfews so the only issue would be what we have to do upon returning here. We need Boris to move France to green or remove quarantine for double vaccinated people and we are all sorted!!

For what its worth currently cases in France are way lower than ours and the vaccinations are just behind us.
            Who knows with Boris. As it stands the British GP will be at full capacity providing either a negative test within 48 hours or proof of double vaccination.

Around 140,000 people over the weekend.

So hopefully it will not be too long

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think they'll be fully opening up on 19th July . It's all about pushing the vaccine, which only has emergency use authorisation. Therefore, if BOJO rolls back everything and we get our freedoms back then there is no emergency and they have to stop the vaccine programme. And they ain't gonna do that, even though the safety signals are identifying blood clots, heart attacks, swollen hearts etc. We can't go away but we can let Euro VIP's in to watch the football without quarantining. Makes my blood boil
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

He shud sack that Hancock cnut

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  See some holiday destinations got downgraded yesterday......for now ......wonder if we get on the plane in September,,which was postponed from September 2020
                  But how's the other way around? UK is on some countries black list due to the delta variant. So Boris might say "go", but if Macron say "non", you still have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post

Looking at this quite narrowly, France figures show that 1 in every 16 people tested have resulted positive, where the UK only 1 in every 44 people have tested positive - so per head testing, MUCH more case than we have. No other country test as much as the UK does - France have carried out 92,004,378 tests since records where the UK have done 207,164,164 tests.

Give it a month or two and the 'delta' variant we are experiencing, will do the same in the other countries. Simple case numbers 3 weeks ago were considerably different.This is how it will continue, wave after wave in each country at different times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post

Looking at this quite narrowly, France figures show that 1 in every 16 people tested have resulted positive, where the UK only 1 in every 44 people have tested positive - so per head testing, MUCH more case than we have. No other country test as much as the UK does - France have carried out 92,004,378 tests since records where the UK have done 207,164,164 tests.

Give it a month or two and the 'delta' variant we are experiencing, will do the same in the other countries. Simple case numbers 3 weeks ago were considerably different.This is how it will continue, wave after wave in each country at different times.
                      I agree Chewy, this new variant is going to put us back. As we come into summer the figures should be dropping but we are already over 100,000 new cases a week.

Double vaccination is seen as a way to stop it but it's not a guarantee. A friend of mine had his second vaccine in April and contracted covid the middle of June. He has just got out of a 10 day stay in hospital having been on Oxygen and antibiotics, he's lost a stone in weight in that time too, I suspect without the vaccine it may have been a different outcome. People need to remember it will still spread and we will get more variants the longer we let it spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post

I agree Chewy, this new variant is going to put us back. As we come into summer the figures should be dropping but we are already over 100,000 new cases a week.

Double vaccination is seen as a way to stop it but it's not a guarantee. A friend of mine had his second vaccine in April and contracted covid the middle of June. He has just got out of a 10 day stay in hospital having been on Oxygen and antibiotics, he's lost a stone in weight in that time too, I suspect without the vaccine it may have been a different outcome. People need to remember it will still spread and we will get more variants the longer we let it spread.
                        We know plenty of positive cases with folk who are double jabbed. As Witty said a few months ago now, this needs to be treated as we treat seasonal flu now, but for some reason, Boris has decided not to carry this through. This is with us whether we like it or not for a long time to come.

Comment

It's the rip-off UK pay-as-you-go-and-return 'testing' that needs to be dropped completely.The double-vaccine carrot has proven to be another lie so when(if) they drop the restrictions they also need to drop that money maker

I'm still not convinced my annual weeks cycling hol with the lads in Mallorca is going to be feasible in May 22(postponed twice already)thead
                          2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210626-WA0003.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	304150​​​​​​

Comment

we have sacked any foreign travel for and next year. Too much p!ssing about

Comment

Working...
                              X