Sound advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound advice....

Popped to the local petrol station this morning to check the wife's tyre pressures.Glad I saw this sticker on the machine as I had thought about it

2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Lol, can't wait for lizard t to respond

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Comment

https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

https://youtu.be/BfnjX88Va4Y

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper68 View Post
          Popped to the local petrol station this morning to check the wife's tyre pressures.Glad I saw this sticker on the machine as I had thought about it

Comment

I DON'T CALL THAT SOUND ADVICE!
            I call that an attack on my civil liberty's .
            You see if you cannot be allowed to stick a high pressure tyre pumper up you own anus hole then there is something completely wrong with this country.!
            That sticker was placed there and of course the pending court case and the fact that i am no longer allowed to stick high pressure tyre pumper-uppers up my blow hole any more at that particular franchise of petroleum garage.
            Due to the fact that I was attending a "NOEL EDMANS " APPRECIATION FONDUE PARTY So what better way
            To celebrate the man who talks to dogs than dress up as MR BLOBBY I had it all the pink spotted outfit with the smile of a donkey on speed the googley eyes!
            the only thing missing was the large wasteband
            so I had this cullerlingus ( Irish airline)
            Of enlarging my tummy by blowing it up
            So off to the nearest petroleum place I went, put £1.00 in the machine and away I went!
            It was going fine till I was up to 53PSI
            my fingers slipped on the cork I was going to place in my hole
            the cork slipped out of my hands and i took off "farting around the garage took out to racks of kindling wood, a basket of beach balls .
            a stand full of adblue did a loop the loop over the carwasomat, and ended up in a heip in front of pump number 4
            then got ran over by a Reliant Robin !
            then was arrested for breach of the peace ,

DAMM LIBERTY I CAL, IT !

4566666-566666 psi

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper68 View Post

Sorry....my bad!!!

Comment

I found a picture of when lizard done this. It was tucked away in a dark dark place

Click image for larger version

Name:	C9588030-7878-4C8D-BBB5-89A86A9108D6.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	310927

Comment

Comment

He'll be trying that weekend!
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

That me , when I reached the giddy heights of 75 PSI .
                        just before I broke wind and flew around the room the a party balloon!

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                        X