Grand sport vx line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand sport vx line

I take it,its not a common sight to find the intellilux led headlights on Sri vx line grand sport ? Found one, this morning,when trawling the ads
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Are you tempted?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Are you tempted?
      The one ive found is grossly overpriced,so no
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice spec.....

Comment

Really overpriced

Comment

wow , talk about shortage of 2 nd cars , it was speced up , full leather , winter pack, 20" alloys, lights, but @ that price for a 17 plate !thead
            dean.m

Comment

Low mileage though. That'll help raise the price...Yeah the Intellilux headlights were an optional extra on the Grand Sport VX-Line so it'll have been specced up along with the rest of it.

Get it bought...It's about time your treat yourself.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

If it was below 15k,,I'd possibly be interested.....auto is a must for next motor ,so that is cutting down my options too

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  this was owned by a guy on the facebook site,... am sure it's been lowered.

Comment

all prices are raised currently - used car prices have risen considerably.

bought mine at 10 months old, 10k miles on for £16k,... we buy any car will give me over £13k now that I've had it approaching 3 years now and it's up to 40k miles.

Am sure prices will come back down, I'd not be buying a used car at the moment

Comment

Dunno if it's the light shadow,but looks like a dent in rear passenger side arch,where it meets bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                        all prices are raised currently - used car prices have risen considerably.

bought mine at 10 months old, 10k miles on for £16k,... we buy any car will give me over £13k now that I've had it approaching 3 years now and it's up to 40k miles.

Am sure prices will come back down, I'd not be buying a used car at the moment
                        You're telling me they have risen considerably.....I was looking for a German brand,,but without getting something with moon,and back mileage,they're out of my reach tbh......535d...16 plate onwards...nothing decent,for sub 20k

Comment

Definitely the light mate
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	9e6aa53614f644048b13725ff722ec14.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	311333

Comment

Its rife the industry all over , people are wanting more for there part exchange, dealers are wanting stock , hence part exchange prices are up , and dealers are having to up there for court prices.
                            another thing We buy any car and cinch are owned by BCA which is raising auction prices
                            gone of the days when you could get a cheap auction car , because people are upping the prices at auction to bag that so called bargin , and so a garage out to get stock for there forecourt are having to pay more at auction, so upping the price on the forecourt
                            it all goes around and around, so the chap who wants to buy a late low mileage car is paying more on the forecourt.

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

mine goes in for service end of month , been 12 months in my ownership and has 14 K on a 18 plate estate, am going to ask them what would be a outright buy price and a part exchange price on a new one 2.0 petrol vx nav etc ( only a hatch now as no estates made).
                              dean.m

Comment

Working...
                              X