No announcement yet.

Fuel deliveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just popped out to grab lunch and fuelled up, no queues, no limits, so filled up as per usual
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
      No real issues round my way local jet garage was out of diesel for a few hours on Friday and was queued when I last after work however latter that night it was almost empty so dropped in for my weekly top up.
      I’ve seen the tanker in every day since then so don’t appear to be any supply issues however the garage owner at the other side of the village has upped his fuel by 7p a litre compared to the jet garage and before you ask folk are still buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We’ll both garages in the local village have increased the price by 11p in the past 10 days or so. Getting ridiculous now.

Comment

1.40 at local asda for derv
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Asda £1.34 E10 Derv £1.38 here.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

When I filled up last week it was £134.9 for diesel. I haven't looked to see what it is this week. I got these though to combat the gas price rises,

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211013_180507.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	313532

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              When I filled up last week it was £134.9 for diesel. I haven't looked to see what it is this week. I got these though to combat the gas price rises,

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211013_180507.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	313532
              Hope it's dried seasoned logs,to fit in with government regulations ,,,,I've been burning pet-coke on our Woodburner for years (which is smokeless ) . Went to the local solid fuel depot the other week to start and stock up,and was told all they can sell now is the man made briquettes....no coke,no anthracite,,and no coal,which I know isn't smokeless. But,if you live in Scotland, or NI ,you can still burn the afore mentioned fuels...WTF Also,,,no fresh cut ,wet logs,,only dried seasoned logs
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

Hope it's dried seasoned logs,to fit in with government regulations ,,,,I've been burning pet-coke on our Woodburner for years (which is smokeless ) . Went to the local solid fuel depot the other week to start and stock up,and was told all they can sell now is the man made briquettes....no coke,no anthracite,,and no coal,which I know isn't smokeless. But,if you live in Scotland, or NI ,you can still burn the afore mentioned fuels...WTF Also,,,no fresh cut ,wet logs,,only dried seasoned logs
                Wanna buy some trees???

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

All certified for less than 20% moisture content.and they're a bunch of two faced tw*ts (the politicians), Drax powerstation supposedly running on renewable biomass still needs a considerable amount of coal but they keep quiet about that! My first house had a Parkray with central heating it could put out some heat!

Comment

Was in London on my bus diesel 130 a ltr unreal

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post

Local garage was 130.9 per litre for diesel but in 10 days it’s upto 141.9 per litre.

Getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post

That's cheap

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

That's cheap
                          Ano filled the bus up and wen I went to pay he was closing the station I emptied him out of diesel

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Seen diesel at 143p today. Sainsbury’s was 137p cheapest round here. Plus had a heart attack filling up. Picked up the diesel nozzle an started filling up and about halfway through looked down and saw green. Thought S@#t I’m filling up with petrol but it was an advert for spec savers which is green!!!!! I guess advertising does work

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post

Local garage was 130.9 per litre for diesel but in 10 days it’s upto 141.9 per litre.

Getting ridiculous

Just back from killie and it’s now showing 142.9 a litre.

Comment

Nothing to panic button about here .the dorks all filled every orifice when they were in panic mode so that's shut them up
                                Fuel is a bit more expensive
                                But the thing is we all need it and the petrol stations are just feeding our need
                                So you can do 1 of 2 things
                                1) shop around if you have the time
                                2) just stump up the money and fill up
                                If you go for option 1 how much are you saving by traveling further to find that elusive 5 p cheaper fuel ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X