• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few more daylight pics.

Comment

Looks a nice motor mate.

Comment

Some digging last night and tonight and found the non start issue.

It’s down to a broken camshaft.

The engine turn over on the key and hand but that’s because the cam is not free spinning like the fuel pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RBH1990 View Post
          Mines is still on the back of my truck . Looks a nice one mate
          At least you get 88 mpg this way

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post

At least you get 88 mpg this way
            I wish. That trucks greedier than my old vxr and gsi

Comment

Well this is going up for breaking…..

I need to buy a van for work due to them taking the hire van off me soon so the money I’d spend on this is going into getting a van.

Sad really but needs must. I would of repaired this and used this for work but the vehicle allowance t&cs says it’s got to be no older than 6 years.

Comment

That didn't last long ....You don't have to keep buying Insignias to stay part of the community you know... Heck, even the mods with Insignias are outnumbered by those with inferior cars these days.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  That didn't last long ....You don't have to keep buying Insignias to stay part of the community you know... Heck, even the mods with Insignias are outnumbered by those with inferior cars these days.
                  I’d keep it and fix it but the car isn’t going to pay the bills so it’s no use really I shouldn’t of got it to be fair. Impulse buy

Comment

Has it got the net at the rear corner of the boot (passenger side)? Mines missing and the dealer wants Ł25 for a bit of elastic net.

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                      Well this is going up for breaking…..

I need to buy a van for work due to them taking the hire van off me soon so the money I’d spend on this is going into getting a van.

Sad really but needs must. I would of repaired this and used this for work but the vehicle allowance t&cs says it’s got to be no older than 6 years.

You've had practice at this, hope it works out

Comment

It should work out

If it wasn’t for needing a van it would be staying but can’t justify spending on both plus don’t have the money to

Comment

I'm going to sound like my late mother.
                          And say sometimes things are not meant to be .
                          But knowing what the market is like for parts it's worth more stripped than whole.
                          As always I whish you well with re-couping the money but your in the right place to sell .
                          And work comes first for paying the bills .

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            I'm going to sound like my late mother.
                            And say sometimes things are not meant to be .
                            But knowing what the market is like for parts it's worth more stripped than whole.
                            As always I whish you well with re-couping the money but your in the right place to sell .
                            And work comes first for paying the bills .

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
                            I would have done the work and had it and sold the Audi.

But work dropped a bomb shell of your hire van goes 1st November and you can have a company van sign written tracker’d restricted and monitored 24/7 or a vehicle allowance with your mileage paid. It’s a no brainier. Just need to fund the van now.

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post

I would have done the work and had it and sold the Audi.

But work dropped a bomb shell of your hire van goes 1st November and you can have a company van sign written tracker’d restricted and monitored 24/7 or a vehicle allowance with your mileage paid. It’s a no brainier. Just need to fund the van now.

Shame, i love following your changes to cars.

Would you consider selling the indicator surrounds?

Comment

Working...
                              X