Hatchback rubber seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatchback rubber seal

Hi guys I'm getting moisture mainly on rear window and noticed my seal has multiple cuts on it which can't help. Where is the best place to get one please. I'm guessing the dealer will want an arm and a leg. 2015 MK1 facelift. Cheers

I'd say ebay mate.....or visit a local scrappy.

We just got rid of one.....it was tip top condition.
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I'd say ebay mate.....or visit a local scrappy.

We just got rid of one.....it was tip top condition.
      just my luck eh .. it looks like a quite detailed seal so im guessing the ebay one fits all types wont be good enough. i'll look for a model specific one .

thanks bud.

Comment

Originally posted by kawasakiinit View Post

just my luck eh .. it looks like a quite detailed seal so im guessing the ebay one fits all types wont be good enough. i'll look for a model specific one .

thanks bud.
        make sure its from the same car bud.

personally id go to a local scrappy.....that way you can see the goods.

buying a "mint" one from fleabay sometimes might not be in the condition that's described in the ad
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

make sure its from the same car bud.

personally id go to a local scrappy.....that way you can see the goods.

buying a "mint" one from fleabay sometimes might not be in the condition that's described in the ad
          yes your right mate ebay mint is generally nowhere near my mint ..

Comment

I had a similar issue. Dealers quoted really stupid money, 200+. Fortunately, my water ingress was a simple fix, and not the boot seal...

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
              I had a similar issue. Dealers quoted really stupid money, 200+. Fortunately, my water ingress was a simple fix, and not the boot seal...

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
              so whatt was it in the end please

Comment

Check this post:Water in boot - Insignia Drivers UK Forum (insignia-drivers.uk)

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Well ive had all the stuff out of the boot today inc spare wheel etc and its bone dry, im wondering if its just the crap design rear door that all the water runs off when you open it even though i do open slightly and stop till the water has run off without it going into the car but i guess some still gets in.

Comment

Same here,I have to watch when it's wet or i've washed it when I open the hatch,hope you have sorted it.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Still a bit of mist on windows tonight , will have to be extra careful and monitor I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X