Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iCarsoft OP diagnostic system for Opel/Vauxhall, anyone tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCarsoft OP diagnostic system for Opel/Vauxhall, anyone tried it?

Hi there and wish everyone a happy new year!

My parking assist system on my 2012 Insignia estate warns for a fault and does not work, and as maybe know the Insignia estate is a pain in the ass to park since the view backwords are terrible so i want this to work.

Anyone tried this diagnostic scanner? Seems to be pretty good

Best regards from Kiruna, northern Sweden

Happy New year to youhoo to
    from what I can gather its more a tool for service items like E hand brake and brake pad change.
    It reads and deletes codes
    the revers sensors are part of the body control module,
    If it can run a live data stream on the parking sensors then it will be worth the money.
    From what I've read it seems quite comprehensive.
    Have you looked at
    think Diagnostic tool

A lot of our members have them and there's a discount code available
    Its a win win situation.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have the icarsoft i902 and it’s ok for reading codes and a little bit of live data. It resets pretty much any warning light but doesn’t do any programming. Tbh I think there are better tools out there for the money plus after about a year I got all lines going down the screen but can still read most of the data

Comment

I have the ThinkDiag diagnostic tool and have used it on all makes,very good tool to have.Worth considering lizzard-t has pointed out.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I've been getting along with a KONNWEI ELM327 unit from Ali express and a app called opl monitor. The apps free and the obd reader is around a tenner.

It scans all the modules of the car and allows to read and delete codes.

Comment

I ordered this iCarsoft OP V2, gonna review it when i get it

Comment

Got my iCarsoft OP V2.0 today and all i can say, it's amazing!! I even like this better than Opel's own diagnostic system, GDS!
              Only thing i cannot do with this that the GDS can do, is program key's i guess, part from that it does look like it can do anything!

Highly recommend this!

Comment

I have this and it's really handy and can be kept in the glove box.
                Simple to use. Only thing that is disappointing about it is that it can't force a regen which or pretty most the only "advanced" feature i need.

Comment

Originally posted by Opelduude View Post
                  I have this and it's really handy and can be kept in the glove box.
                  Simple to use. Only thing that is disappointing about it is that it can't force a regen which or pretty most the only "advanced" feature i need.
                  No problem do a forced regen on my iCarsoft, so try update it..

Btw: Tjenare norrgubben

Comment

Originally posted by c20let2k View Post

No problem do a forced regen on my iCarsoft, so try update it..

Btw: Tjenare norrgubben
                    I have updated it and choosing DPF from the service menu. Choosing Insignia it only shows 2010 model and after that it just states "Programming successfully"

Comment

I following this with , great interest.
                      For I have just purchased one ,on the basis that , with my car it has 2 batteries,( 1 normal size one for all consumers )
                      And a small one under the scuttle panel for the stop start system.
                      Every time I start the car from cold it throws up " stop start system requires servicing"
                      So it requires a new AGM secondary battery and of course with thease ,you have to reset the SOC ,( state of charge) computer.
                      Also as this is going to be owned for quite a time.i thaught it may come in handy as a diagnostic machine.

356645-866788 keep your eyes peeled!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I highly recommend this tool for every Opel/Vauxhall owner, it is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                        X