services offered by members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services offered by members

Ok so the title sounds wrong but would be worth having a list of all members that can carry out mods with the areas they cover and charges etcs

Most people struggle to change the drl bulbs so those of us that have made it into an art could be something we can do for other members that are local

This would also help members meet so when we do have big meets everyones not a stranger

For example

I can fit hid conversion kits, interior and exterior lighting. And cover the northamptonshire area. And work for free on most jobs. Dont mind traveling aslong as a very small donation is made to my fuel tank

I'm in Cumbria.

Can do DRLs no problem.

Gearstick LED and changing all interior bulbs. Would even put extra boot lights in for people. As above will do it for nothing.

Comment

Erm Electrics am no good at.

However I can help with a dvd headrests installation, removing the stock grille for new. (except for Karls as it was an arse),??all interior led lighting replacement, and my constant moaning about all the christmas songs being played on the radio. ALso most of the mods below I have done myself so if you want yours doing just ask,, will do for nothing at meets or if you are local.

Comment

Whats your location Russ? Im guessing most people are from up north

Comment

Comment

Parsley, on 16 December 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:
            Brilliant idea - needs to be a "Sticky"!!!??All I can offer is a coffee if you're passing the Leeming Services on the A1??!!!!!

Nice one,free coffee for all members passing that way,
            sigpic

Comment

OK Paul...prices for exhaust, remap and paint correction?

Comment

Dude.. I will be using your services for certain. Some bugger smacked my door with theirs so I have a dent and small scuff.. Think you could sort that? Others will be funds permitting but I'd rather go for a remap than tuning box and that's something I've been thinking about.

Twin exhaust is one on my list too. Plus maybe Gringo's Nav mod. Let's see how much money I get for Christmas

Comment

Hey these things cost money to produce plus if it's your livelihood a mans got to make a living!

Comment

Twin smokers are a defo next year and hoping Paul can sort me out with a set fitted

Comment

?200 is a good price. How long would they take Paul? Could be our next meet?

Comment

Led conversions, parking sensor fitting, bulb changes, general electrics etc etc. travel all bloody over so normally I can help!

Based in leeds, grimsby and London. Plus most places around and inbetween

Comment

paulvectrac, on 18 December 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:
                          Lmao this is true buddy u sin my exhaust russ i would post a pik if i new how lmao takes a couple of hours for exhaust and yea prob be able to sort ya door pal

The Muts Nuts your exhaust Paul a love it mate. just open a photobucket account mate its free then drag ya pictures in the upload window then once uploaded goto the right handside of the Photobucket page and copy the IMG??and paste it into a reply window on here

Comment

Yeah sounds easy Russ ;-)

Comment

I can offer free haircuts, for you mens. For the ladies, if they want colour, will only make them pay the colours, nothing else, the haircut and the blowdry is for free ...

Comment

Working...
                              X