Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa D - easytronic issue

Hello guys,
    A friend of mine has a problem with her Corsa D- petrol engine 1.2L from 2011. The issue is that then starting the car she gets the notorious letter F on her dashboard, and the car won't move a bit. She got an OP-COM to read the codes and this is what she got ( i uploaded the image she sent me). As far as she told me the automatic gearbox oil hasn't been changed (the car is from Italy), the things done to the car are: clutch has been replaced, water pump, brake fluid, the dealers have charged here an amount of money but the issue is not fixed...
    Can anyone give me any suggestions on what can the issue be?
    Attached Files

I am absolutely no expert on this. I'm guessing it's an automated manual otherwise it shouldn't have a clutch! But looking at the info it looks like the car doesn't know what gear is selected. First thing I would try is is put it in neutral, disconnect the battery, leave it 10 mins, reconnect it and try again.

Comment

That has been done and no effect

Comment

Have seen this website? https://www.ecutesting.com/common-fa...rbox-actuator/

Comment

No, I haven't. The site looks promising but since I'm not from the UK don't know if they will consider fixing the part. Will give them a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Good to deal with,Corsa D abs pump failure on wife's Corsa,sorted with them and lifetime warranty!
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
            X