Do we have any Astra-K owners on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huey45 View Post

I was leaving the Forum when I sold my Siggy for a Astra K, but I got a email from admin, saying they are not totally Siggy Forum
    can you verify if this is correct or not, I would like chat with fellow Astra K owners, or should I leave if closed shop ??
    Of course you can stay mate, no hard bosses on here demanding you have an Insignia, as long as you stick to the rules we're all good.

Comment

Mr Huey 45 Sir
      as MR Tax-Man G says
      if you want a good case in point ,look at ME !
      I did once own an Insignia thats how I ended up here .but it was short lived for one reason or another.
      But I barged my way through, and I'm still here
      You do not get any forum like this one ,full stop !.
      I've said this many times before
      " you can check out anytime you like , but you'll never leave ! Then Joe Walsh comes in with a killer guitar solo !"

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post

I was leaving the Forum when I sold my Siggy for a Astra K, but I got a email from admin, saying they are not totally Siggy Forum
        can you verify if this is correct or not, I would like chat with fellow Astra K owners, or should I leave if closed shop ??
        As youve seen buddy, there are others on here who drive other manufacturers marques and there's no way they'd be chased away just because they no longer own an Insignia.

Some of the admin team don't have one, so I'll be personally blunt here, if you feel like you want to go then that's entirely up to you pal, but we'd prefer if you stayed here too as you can always post on the members other car page.
        There are members who prefer to post here as the dedicated forum for their new car is quiet and never get answers.

Were a good lot on here and we'll try our damnedest to help you......and you get good banter on here.

So, why not join your new forum and if you come across any issues, post the problem on both forums ....It can only be a good thing being on both
        Last edited by RBH; 01-06-2021, 08:40 AM.
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Mrs has astra k asked on here couple of times and got info I needed

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
          X