No announcement yet.

My BMW E90 LCI 320d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello sir,hope you are well,you have been busy!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
      Looks good!!!

What’s your future plans any rear & interior pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I see the mods have edited your title haha, what happened after you got rid of your siggy? Also forgot to mention, stage one remap took it from 163bhp to 240!
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post

So the rear is still pretty basic, I would like a small curved carbon fibre wing, got carbon side skirts and rear diffusers on the way. The wheels are going gold, and the interior is gonna go to either white or red leather once I get my Xmas bonus. The rest of the interior is going white marble, got the wrap ready. Thanks man!
        Will look good! Xmas bonus? Xmas was months ago.

Got a b7 A4 been a good car to be fair just can’t seem to gel with it. On the look for another siggy again

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Hello sir,hope you are well,you have been busy!!
          Yes doing well thanks, you? It's been very fun looking for more to add, still a load more to go!
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post

Will look good! Xmas bonus? Xmas was months ago.

Got a b7 A4 been a good car to be fair just can’t seem to gel with it. On the look for another siggy again

Haha I mean I'll be waiting for my next Xmas bonus. That's a shame, I fell in love with this one on the first test drive, never driven an Audi. Which siggy you after?

Comment

Working...
            X