My BMW E90 LCI 320d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BMW E90 LCI 320d

Sorry, not been on it a while, life has been hectic!
    just thought I would update those who care on the current state of my new car, been modding like crazy and it's barely recognisable! Tried to stick with unique mods again to I don't end up looking like every other 3 series with all the eBay kit on!
    Before Click image for larger version

Name:	20210306_110212.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	302679 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210306_110220.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	302680 and after!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_191403.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	302681 Click image for larger version

Name:	VideoCapture_20210611-131221.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	302682

2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Wrap it Lime green and it won't be the same as the other 3 series out there and you can see it from a mile away

Comment

Omg what did it do to you
      Each to his own, not my cup of tea thou, but yes you have made it yours

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Wrap it Lime green and it won't be the same as the other 3 series out there and you can see it from a mile away
        Haha, wrapping is a future option, but knowing me I would go black
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Each to his own, not my cup of tea thou, but yes you have made it yours

P30 lite using Tapatalk
          Oh no, just the guy I was trying to impress as well! Haha hope you're still enjoying your car and have had a trouble free patch

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post

Oh no, just the guy I was trying to impress as well! Haha hope you're still enjoying your car and have had a trouble free patch
            Never , wrong name, wrong life.
            Long as your happy with your car then that's all that matters. I mean look at Marko and his death shade wheels, exclusiv and his vauxhall dash sticker, Ian with his strange football supporters rear sticker,

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Knowing you, I'll take this as you don't like it haha

Comment

Welll well welllll
                    sure distinctive with those rocket launchers on the front and the French fancy style headlights
                    Just requires the ironing board on the boot and the jobs a goodun!

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      Welll well welllll
                      sure distinctive with those rocket launchers on the front and the French fancy style headlights
                      Just requires the ironing board on the boot and the jobs a goodun!
                      I really want a low curved carbon fibre wing, only maybe an inch or 2 off the boot, with nice smooth edges. Problem is I can't find a China special like that, and can't be spending hundreds on one haha

Comment

Looks good!!!

What’s your future plans any rear & interior pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not bad at all that!.....The yellow light covers aren't my cup of tea but I like the rest. Have you considered smoked covers?
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                            Looks good!!!

What’s your future plans any rear & interior pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            So the rear is still pretty basic, I would like a small curved carbon fibre wing, got carbon side skirts and rear diffusers on the way. The wheels are going gold, and the interior is gonna go to either white or red leather once I get my Xmas bonus. The rest of the interior is going white marble, got the wrap ready. Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              It's not bad at all that!.....The yellow light covers aren't my cup of tea but I like the rest. Have you considered smoked covers?
                              I did but I mostly went with yellow because it's all halogen bulbs at the front so already yellowish, and as you all know, I'm not great with lights haha, my LEDs seem to always go up in smoke

Comment

Working...
                              X