Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
    Yeah mines lowered with spaces not a problem at all!! The only the thing is going over the concrete parts of the M1 towards Leeds, because of the low profiles
    It's very very very very very very loud ahaha

Not a problem lizard-t thanks for mentioning me ahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like your breaks how much?

Comment

You cannot "harden " the power steering as you put it .
      it is what it is .
      it would if you were to go down that route
      Nancy aftermarket rack with lower pressure
      power steering lines
      power steering pump .
      and someone who's brain gas been fuddled .
      2000 off the top of my head
      and sourcing the correct parts
      thats if it's plausible.

104 Jolly Roger !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        it is what it is .
        power steering lines
        power steering pump .
        thats if it's plausible.

104 Jolly Roger !
        Yeah, too much, it's not that is not OK, I pretty much use to it already, then only thing is when grand sport is not the softest car and when the road is really bad it is not helping you soft power steering as you are all over the steering wheel haha

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          it is what it is .
          power steering lines
          power steering pump .
          thats if it's plausible.

104 Jolly Roger !
          Actually, it seems to be an electronic power steering, maybe the dealer can tweak some values? In the end, the Insignias with the "sport" button also provide less power steering when selecting sport mode.

Comment

Yeah you right, it is EPS, you can tell when you pressing start button, so. So theoretically you could do something with that, would be perfect when doing around 70, more sporty

Comment

Also the fact that it's missing the oil reservoir and oil pump gives it away
              ​​​​​I think it already a speed depending power assist, so there might be room for soon tweaks. But you'll need someone with a lot of knowledge of the car.

Comment

I think the op missed Ernst's suggestion that the steering issue may be the lane assist - this can be a bit unnerving at first, especially when overtaking cyclists on a single carriageway!
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                  Also the fact that it's missing the oil reservoir and oil pump gives it away
                  ​​​​​I think it already a speed depending power assist, so there might be room for soon tweaks. But you'll need someone with a lot of knowledge of the car.
                  Same as wheel alignment according to what I have experienced one's on BMW 3 1999, 4 times done, they didn't know what they doing, I would travel even 30 miles to someone really trusted with best equipment

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    I think the op missed Ernst's suggestion that the steering issue may be the lane assist - this can be a bit unnerving at first, especially when overtaking cyclists on a single carriageway!
                    No no to understanding, but lane assist is not working on the green light when on the middle of the road....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryszard View Post

No no to understanding, but lane assist is not working on the green light when on the middle of the road....
                      Hi
                      seems it's turning out to be a thread about an issue with the car.
                      Rather than keep discussing here, can you start a thread about it in the relevant section.

This keeps the forum tidy incase other members are having the same issue.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Hi
                        seems it's turning out to be a thread about an issue with the car.
                        Rather than keep discussing here, can you start a thread about it in the relevant section.

This keeps the forum tidy incase other members are having the same issue.
                        Thanks.
                        I'm afraid you are right, thanks

Comment

Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                          X