Looking to have Regen LED fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post

Im in Birmingham, once we're out of this lockdown I'll help you to do it.
    Im always a bit mindful when I work on someone elses car as one of the clips broke on my wiring plug when I did mine but it still goes in fine and works. Im heavy handed....
    I totally empathise with the original posters feelings on this topic. Perhaps I could pop along as well? Just outside Coventry so not far from Brum!

Comment

Originally posted by Mother's Ruin View Post

I totally empathise with the original posters feelings on this topic. Perhaps I could pop along as well? Just outside Coventry so not far from Brum!
      Sure, lets get out of this hell hole and im for that. My misses is very risk averse so literally waiting until the bitter end before she enables me to run loose!!! SWMBO !!!

Comment

Sure, lets get out of this hell hole and im for that. My misses is very risk averse so literally waiting until the bitter end before she enables me to run loose!!! SWMBO !!!

Great cheers. Also, thanks for the ground share and good luck for Sunday!

Comment

Great cheers. Also, thanks for the ground share and good luck for Sunday!
          Sunday ????

Comment

Had a poke around yesterday to make sure I was looking in the right places and had everything I needed to do the ReGen mod, today, will get it installed

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210417_082904.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	296060

Name:	IMG_20210417_082825.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	296061

Comment

Thanks for all the offers to assist, although I'm located in Brum, I've no problem travelling to visit you, saves your fuel

Comment

Sunday ????
                Sorry! Forgot about this post. Coventry City supporter thanking Birmingham for the ground share at St Andrews this season just gone.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                  Had a poke around yesterday to make sure I was looking in the right places and had everything I needed to do the ReGen mod, today, will get it installed

Name:	IMG_20210417_082904.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	296060

Name:	IMG_20210417_082825.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	296061
                  How did you get on?

Comment

Sorry! Forgot about this post
                    Hi Mother's Ruin
                    I also forgot about this thread thead
                    Thanks for your offer to assist, to be honest, apart from driving, I've no idea about cars, even if I tried, I'd do more damage than good

If the offer to fit the LED still stands, I'd be willing to come to you, please don't be offended, but I'd be wiling to pay you for your time and any costs for the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by PNUT View Post

Thanks Vx-Man previous cars, I wouldn't have bothered to much about, I'm really impressed with this car and want to get the best out of it,

The help and advice this site offers, I know I've come to the best site
                      Hi PNUT ,

Apologies mate, I havent forgotten, I have just been slammed with work recently and weekends have been busy too with just house stuff.
                      If you havent already sorted this, I should have some time available once May is out the way, its just been a little crazy. Sorry about not being in touch. Hopefully by then the restrictions will have lifted somewhat too.

Comment

Hi G,

No worries mate, I'm in no rush, I appreciate people will be giving up their time to do this for me whenever it's covenient for you mate

Comment

Hi PNUT ,

Apologies mate, I havent forgotten, I have just been slammed with work recently and weekends have been busy too with just house stuff.
                          If you havent already sorted this, I should have some time available once May is out the way, its just been a little crazy. Sorry about not being in touch. Hopefully by then the restrictions will have lifted somewhat too.
                          I'd like to get in on this action as well! Coming from just outside Coventry so not far away. Very happy to wait for when its convenient for you (both).

Comment

Guys, really really sorry about the delay. Work has been non-stop, then have the weekend to contend with.

I should have some free air in a couple of weeks if anyone (local brummies) still wants me to break their car for them?

Let me know and we can arrange.

Comment

Hi G

No need to apologise mate, you're doing this as a favour hence, why I haven't chased, whenever you're free, just let me know I'm Birmingham based

Comment

Working...
                              X