Meet & beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & beers

Hope everyone is keeping well & staying positive with how things are going...

Anyway, trying to add a bit of positivity in the mix, myself (Danny) & STU421V (Stewart) are planning a meet, the details are as follows...

Sat 3rd Oct
    Premier Inn
    Bradford North (Bingley)
    BD20 5NG

Myself & Stewart are planning to stay overnight at the Premier Inn (already booked) so we can have few beers in the Brewsters Fair next door and not have to worry about driving back.

Anyone else fancy it??

This is 100% happening as it’s now booked, obviously COVID precautions are to be adhered to and the latest “Rule of 6” is also to be adhered to, but there can always be more than 1 group of 6 to keep in line with the government guidelines.

You can simply come along, show your motors and head back later on, there’s no obligation to have to stay, simply turn up is all we are looking for.

Hopefully see you there folks

STU421V
    Last edited by Foz1261; 11-09-2020, 03:57 PM.
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Forge Atmospheric DV, K&N Panel Filter, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Under Bonnet Mirrors, RS Bonnet Vents, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Calipers with Brembo 355mm Discs & Brembo Pads, Dual Exit Exhaust, Rare 20" Twin 10 Spoke Elite Alloys, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, Irmscher Front Grill, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams

Looking forward to it mate

Comment

Seems like a date to me , follow by a nice night at the hotel together

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
      Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Comment

Working...
      X