Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastbourne Summer Seafront Meet Up 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastbourne Summer Seafront Meet Up 2021?

Just seeing if there is any interest in getting anyone together once the weather is nicer and having a day out by the sea?

Obviously once restrictions allow. It would be great to see insignias out in force, it would be a good photo opportunity for eveyone too.

I was thinking one saturday in July or August?

Another thought could be to team up as part of another event?

Just trying to open up the floor to a decent meet up and ideas really.

love a meet up with like minded insignia owners,but 670ml round trip ...bit far
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yep I've been awaiting till there were more members down south to suggest .
      But I'm not an organiser .
      But from my house to Eastbourne is about 30 miles .
      So it's a 10-4 from me .
      The only thing is and don't ask
      But I don't own a insignia.
      But I do contribute to the forum.

35-4786555 Speedo.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Just a straight shot down the A22 for me so not far.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is Eastbourne? Ain’t that where old people retire to? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
            Where is Eastbourne? Ain’t that where old people retire to? Lol
            Lol the UK's version of Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
              Lol the UK's version of Florida

I looked it up on the map. It 200 miles from here but a 5 hour trip. That’s a no from me

Comment

2021 is also cancelled

Comment

Well at least the op was looking on the positive side of things
                  rather than always being negative.
                  a happy outlook on life is a happy person .

10-4 !

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Well at least the op was looking on the positive side of things
                    rather than always being negative.
                    a happy outlook on life is a happy person .

10-4 !
                    Just going in the story on sky news...... government will be looking at the lockdown measures in MARCH.......so that tells you something.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Just going in the story on sky news...... government will be looking at the lockdown measures in MARCH.......so that tells you something.
                      Tbh until everyone is vaccinated I very much doubt we'll be having meets and the like. Can see the government putting us back into a tier system after the lockdown ends

Comment

When the meets happen they are usually central we have a favorite place which is kind to everyone and members travel from Scotland for the meet so 200 miles their isnt as bad as it seems, some make a weekend of it and get a hotel.

This is where we usually meet from April to October as Covid has taken priority everything is on hold and Yes i want to goto a meet so bad

Welcome to Rother Valley Country Park! Situated around three large lakes, you will find a variety of water-sports and recreational activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          When the meets happen they are usually central we have a favorite place which is kind to everyone and members travel from Scotland for the meet so 200 miles their isnt as bad as it seems, some make a weekend of it and get a hotel.

This is where we usually meet from April to October as Covid has taken priority everything is on hold and Yes i want to goto a meet so bad

Welcome to Rother Valley Country Park! Situated around three large lakes, you will find a variety of water-sports and recreational activities.

That's a nice 2hr drive for me over the woodhead pass peak District count me in when we are able

Comment

Working...
                          X