Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VauxFest 25th June 2023 Billing Aquadome

Sunday 25th June 2023
    The event is open to all Bedford, Opel and Vauxhall models.
    Be a great day for us to meet up for a chat and catch-up.

Admission: £10.00 day pass per car.

You can pay on the day for Vauxfest 2023 it's just £10.00 per day with up to 5 occupant's.
    Or if you want to book any accomodation please click on the link below.
    www.billingaquadrome.com
    If you require any further information on Vauxfest please click on the link below.
    www.vauxfest.co.uk

anybody thinking of going ?, would it be a bit naff going in a 2018 insignia B ?
    dean.m

Comment

If it was a Group/Club type show then yes I would have been interested, but this is Individual so we will be spaced out all over the place. We couldnt stand around and kick our tyres together

Comment

Originally posted by EssexMiffy View Post
        If it was a Group/Club type show then yes I would have been interested, but this is Individual so we will be spaced out all over the place. We couldnt stand around and kick our tyres together
        i can kick tyres all day with the best of them and pick fault but would hate to be in mine and be between a good old cavalier and ventora proper old cars, or newer vectras, astras , never understand when i am at classic car shows in the cortina and some one shows up in a 5 year old bmw!!
        mind the cortina had its own "owners club" when it was 6 years old
        dean.m

Comment

Originally posted by sri- nav View Post

i can kick tyres all day with the best of them and pick fault but would hate to be in mine and be between a good old cavalier and ventora proper old cars, or newer vectras, astras , never understand when i am at classic car shows in the cortina and some one shows up in a 5 year old bmw!!
          mind the cortina had its own "owners club" when it was 6 years old
          dean.m
          My thoughts exactly.......if I wanna see bmw's, focus' and audi......I'll go to Tescos car park.

It's one of my all time favourite pastimes, attending classic car shows.....but theres not many about now.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

My thoughts exactly.......if I wanna see bmw's, focus' and audi......I'll go to Tescos car park.

It's one of my all time favourite pastimes, attending classic car shows.....but theres not many about now.
            yep if i parked in that lot it would appear i lost my way to the car park
            to be fair i have more or less a full summer calendar with shows planned here in west yorks, however they are a mixture of classic car shows and hotrod shows but a few are a 2hr drive away !
            subject to being able afford the petrol
            dean.m

Comment

All major shows are down south, so it makes it a difficult and more expensive for us.

In saying that, fuel is coming down slowly.

Comment

this is north for me. I am in Essex, a bit further south past Stansted Airport

Comment

this is north for me. I am in Essex, a bit further south past Stansted Airport
                  About an hour n a half's drive

Comment

Yeh, I do realise you have a teeny bit further to travel I fly up to your parts quite regular for work but wouldnt drive, not at 20mpg

Comment

Yeh, I do realise you have a teeny bit further to travel I fly up to your parts quite regular for work but wouldnt drive, not at 20mpg

true......your cheaper flying

Comment

2 hr drive to billing for me at a steady pace, do it about 4 times a year for shows, usually takes just a 1/4 tank from full to get there, 1/2 tank there and back in the insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by sri- nav View Post
                          2 hr drive to billing for me at a steady pace, do it about 4 times a year for shows, usually takes just a 1/4 tank from full to get there, 1/2 tank there and back in the insignia.
                          I'll stick with my dirty derv

Central Scotland to Cleethorpes. Visited family in Lincoln, Louth, Binbrook and Sleaford then home......689 miles and still had over 1/4 tank left.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I'll stick with my dirty derv

Central Scotland to Cleethorpes. Visited family in Lincoln, Louth, Binbrook and Sleaford then home......689 miles and still had over 1/4 tank left.
                            i cant justify derv for use on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis just don't do miles, its only theses few trips i would be better with derv though.

Comment

Sooooooooooooo back on topic, is anyone going?

Comment

Working...
                              X