Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 for 2 @ Halfrauds

I'd say so. Was going to do the car this aft so may give it a bash

The snow foam was for sale at wilkinsons for ?2.50 a few weeks ago, i bought 8 litres

Which wax are you looking at, is it the paste wax or the resin...
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Just got a clay mitt, spray detailer and fresh snow foam. That's my afternoon sorted. Bloody Union strikes

Comment

Meg's Last touch is very good but I don't know if Halfords stock it.

No strikes up here!

Comment

I got the snow foam. Washed with that then normal shampoo them used the clay mitt with spray detailer then as I now need to pick kids up a quick demon shine and towel off. Looks great and anyone that hadn't used clay before like me. BUY A G3 CLAY MITT

Comment

NUT strike in England Scotty. As a supply teacher schools won't employ me as it breaches the strike. Equally I wouldn't cover someone who's striking.

Comment

Cleanest it's ever been..

Comment

Looks nice and shiney, maybe get something for you`re wheels to make them stand out.
                I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Not bothered about the wheels for now as they need a refurb but technically speaking the funds won't allow it. Especially as I'm thinking of changing the colour..

Comment

You dont have to spend a fortune, this stuff is brilliant and is a complete bargain......

https://www.google.c....63738703,d.ZGU

Comment

Working...
                    X