Wax: Collinite 915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax: Collinite 915

This is a quick review. Feel free to add to it.

Bought some collinite 915 from cleanyourcar for 24.95

http://www.cleanyour...e/prod_281.html

For the price I wasnt expecting much in terms of the amount of product you get. Seen tiny pots of wax at halfords so thought it would be about the same size. I was wrong. The tin is big. Will last me a lifetime. Seen reviews saying protection will last 6 months. So gave the car a wash. Didnt clay or do any other prep work. Applied the wax with a foam applicator and waited for it to dry and buffed off with a microfibre cloth. Was easy to apply and buff off. Only did the bonnet as a test. 2 weeks later (today) it rained and the water beading is amazing. Took the car for a drive and the water beam flew off the car. Was fun to watch

dsf118, on 20 April 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:
    Another big thumbs up for Collinite 915 the wax lasts ages, I also use the 845 too, I find its not quite as good as the 915 but a lot easier and much quicker to apply as its more of a liquid/paste....... ideal if your feeling a wee bit lazy!.....??(another plus, it can be applied by a rotary too!)
    is that the 845 that's applied with the rotary? Or the 915? Jus wondering because I'll be making collinite my next purchase.

Comment

Think I'll get the 845 first as the (so called) summer is fast approaching, thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X