Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to preserve the fresh wax look?

Leave it in a garage

Meg's last touch is a kind of quick detailer.

I've also used waterless products before like showroom shine. Some may mock it but if the cars only dusty then it takes 5 mins to get the car back to shiny and new.

Comment

I use Sonax BSD after every other wash, makes you`re car shine like mad and the beading and water behaviour is crazy.....
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I use meguiars ultimate spray wax every week after each wash on top of collinite 915

Comment

if the cars dusty, simple warm water wash with a sponge (asda 34p) then dry with a microfibre..

I use Megs wax and Megs Polish, i alternate every 2 weeks so i know theres always a good layer on and do the simple warm water wash inbetween, just after i had washed it, and popped out doing a sun set shot i took a quick shot of the car :

and the Sun Set :

Comment

Would polish not remove the wax as its an abrasive?

Comment

mmiah, on 08 June 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:
              Would polish not remove the wax as its an abrasive?

Its the spray on wipe off Polish more show room shine than the heavy duty polish. I use gold class wax. seems to keep any residue off the bodywork.

Comment

Working...
              X